To the Drunkards!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

IntoxiChrist

To the Drunkards!

Post by IntoxiChrist »

Now that I'm home from work and going down on Senor Cuervo like a cheap yet admirably industrious whore, I'd like to offer up a toast to some of the finest people I've come across on the Internet (hint: that's you guys), and I practically live on same.

To the Drunkards! When I inevitably meet you folks personally, drinks are on me.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

beer bwwe!
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Up the Drunkards!!!

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

I'm also new to this forum, and I also notice that the posts on here are almost always civil, funny, informative, and in elequoant celebration of what the poet Keroac simply called "paradise." Heck, I already have a gracious invitation of hospitality offered from exotic Budapest, and I've only been here less then a week. An Irish toast to you all.."fad saol agat, gob fluich, agus bas in Eirinn." A long life to you, a wet mouth, and may you die in Ireland!"
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

This is by far the friendliest place on the net...and I think the only argument will come when we meet, over who's buying.

Personally, I won't fight it...someone offers first, they win. But I'll get the next round.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Money how?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Palinka wrote:Money how?
Buh?

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Palinka wrote:Money how?
booze cupons?
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

nice toast, will have to remember to be wary when i go to ireland though, because i have much drinkin left to do and im in no mood to die just yet
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

WmBurroughs
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by WmBurroughs »

drunkard here. best job i ever had
I drink everyday/everynight
I have since 1975

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

And here's to you too!! I am on the home stretch at work right now, and I'm gettin a lil thirsty. Lookin forward to dollar pints of guiness at Bevo's!!
Wooowoooo!!

Barca

Post by Barca »

To all my friends! To all my friends!
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson

JugMan
Souse
Souse

Re: Up the Drunkards!!!

Post by JugMan »

Jimmy&Guinney wrote:"fad saol agat, gob fluich, agus bas in Eirinn."
You sound like me after a good many drinks!

We're never gonna be able to tell if you're drunk or just talkin Irish to us if you keep that up :)
Insert Signature Here

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

fdoosey wrote:This is by far the friendliest place on the net...and I think the only argument will come when we meet, over who's buying.

Personally, I won't fight it...someone offers first, they win. But I'll get the next round.
Friendly now, but you've never seen a group of meaner bastards when last call comes around. I'm still getting rabies shots from the time Doosey bit me.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

UnkleLemmy wrote:
fdoosey wrote:This is by far the friendliest place on the net...and I think the only argument will come when we meet, over who's buying.

Friendly now, but you've never seen a group of meaner bastards when last call comes around. I'm still getting rabies shots from the time Doosey bit me.
Hey, I've had my shots. You sure it wasn't DPAW or Palinka?

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

fdoosey wrote:
UnkleLemmy wrote:

Hey, I've had my shots. You sure it wasn't DPAW or Palinka?
couldn't have been me. i don't remember spreading rabies in a couple of years, though i do like the whole playful biting thing once in a while. raaahr....
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.