Sacraments or sacrilege? (The good, good Friday w/ pics)

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Sacraments or sacrilege? (The good, good Friday w/ pics)

Post by Badfellow »

It was indeed a good Friday, as in good god did I get religiously hammered. Several astounding drinks were intrepidly concocted by us heathen bottle worshippers (see one posted in Recipes). And the steak was delicious too. Hope you all had a good holiday, at least from what you can remember of it.

A glimpse into precursor of a boozy experience as expressed in two digital images.
-by Badfellow

Here's the spread (from left to right): Stoli Vodka, Sailor Jerry Rum, Drambuie, Hendrick's Gin, Moscovskaya Vodka, Maker's Mark Bourbon, Jonnie Walker Gold, Jonnie Walker Green, Talisker, Jonnie Walker Blue (baby bottle)... and in the back row: Jim Beam, more Stoli, Bacardi Silver, Gordons Gin. Might be some vermouths in there as well.

Modeling drunks ham it up for the cam before getting staggeringly gourd-fucked. Myself at left (actually drinking) with basket, and Capt. Swayze (right) fake drinking with the cork still in bottle. For shame, el capitano.

Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug...
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ