The art of the free drink

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

The Lush
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

The art of the free drink

Post by The Lush »

OK, first things first, this post comes to you thanks to vodka and hand writing recognition, so leave off on the errors. it was brought on by an article in the magazine, and l felt something.

You see, force booze does not exist, someone always pays, but I am not here to preach, rather to share, My thoughts on free booze were posted long ago. Last weekend, I took a dear friend to one of the bars I used to assist. I felt so much pride when she was deemed to be such a great drinker that she/I had to pay for her at the same rate as mine. All the normal folk got their drinks for less, sort of, and now she has the same rate as me. have a fixed rate, the same as the all you can drink rate, got to love friends. Anyone with me gets the same rate, men are boo dollars, women are 400, but she is now at 400! they were losing too much on her. So now goo know where the free drinks come from!
"If moderation is the key to the door then indulgence is the fucking chainsaw" One of the greatest men to ever live.