40oz anyone?

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

msz87
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

40oz anyone?

Post by msz87 »

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/main.html

Anyone ever check this out? I'm not a huge 40 fan. I used to drink them as strong as they came back when underage drinking was a full day project, and since then, out of necessity. I do appreciate the TV section of this site though. People submit videos of themselves drinking 40's and running their mouth for 10 minutes. Real people. Good shit(not always, but enough to keep it interesting).

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: 40oz anyone?

Post by coqui_chris »

I feel like this guy Bruz has a "covert" army of brosef marketeers to go out and "clandestinely" promote his website.

Hey I'm new around here, anyone ever heard of this site? Theguywhomakesit'sfavorite40isMolsonCanadianbutshhhhhh,hegivesOldeEandColt45andStIdesmediocrereviews Anyways, check it out, there's pictures of girls on it! In a bunch of them they're drinking Zimas, but uhhh ... Well, there's youtube videos now!
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Oh, they also have a section called "Bums and Other Losers" with pictures of people with substance abuse/mental health problems out on the street.

And also, a section called, "Suburban White Boys Who Listen to too much Limp Bizkit Posing In Pictures Like They're 2Pac"

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

msz87
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by msz87 »

For the record I'm not a loser suburban limp bizkit loving clandestine marketer.

mormonholocaust
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by mormonholocaust »

I fucking hate the youtube shit; whatever happened to having to _READ_ on the goddamned internet?

Anyways, that site is cool and 40s kick ass.
Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!

FUCK TETLEY'S ENGLISH ALE

stephswill
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by stephswill »

Not to highjack this thread, but does anyone remember Midnite Dragon 40s? Do they even still sell that shit? I remember they had like 10 different flavors that all tasted exactly the same. We used to call it Late Nite Lizard.

audition
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by audition »

If you like that, you'l love this: http://www.bumwine.com/

I have yet to try either speciality, but can't wait till I get to America to sample them.
Candy
Is dandy
But liquor
Is quicker.
-Nash

mormonholocaust
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by mormonholocaust »

I have yet to try either speciality, but can't wait till I get to America to sample them.
You don't have 40z or Bum Wine in... wherever you are? Jesus.

Anyways, that's a cool site but they're a bunch of pansies. 1 bottle of bum wine is quite a bit but if you have an experienced liver you should get atleast one more bottle.
Greetings from The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!

FUCK TETLEY'S ENGLISH ALE

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

audition wrote:If you like that, you'l love this: http://www.bumwine.com/

Don't to forget to put some bandanas over your face and hold your gat sideways while you take a picture of yourself holding a 40 for kitsch-sake. Werrrdddd!

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

I just don't understand why the whole 40's ghetto-camp/"Pimps and Hoes" phenomenon is so popular. If you really wanna play-ghetto, how come you don't throw a "Baseheads and Strawberries" party. Buy a couple straights, a bunch of $3 bags, and everybody can get blasted into outer space off of rocks. It'll be far out, man! You can even put duct-tape on your hands if you want!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

coqui_chris wrote:I just don't understand why the whole 40's ghetto-camp/"Pimps and Hoes" phenomenon is so popular. If you really wanna play-ghetto, how come you don't throw a "Baseheads and Strawberries" party. Buy a couple straights, a bunch of $3 bags, and everybody can get blasted into outer space off of rocks. It'll be far out, man! You can even put duct-tape on your hands if you want!
c_c,

Reminds me of my crack days -- the BAD old days they were.

A nice, up-scale $1.59 Texaco tire-gauge (disassembled and boiled out) a box of Chore Boy and the fixin's. And plenty of cheap, adjustable lighters.

Made a coffee cup "cookie" one Saturday morning on the road, in a Days Inn breakfast room, while people and their kids were cooking their waffles and toast. I just stood in line, with my coffee cup, and waited my turn at the nuke. Then back to my room and a two-day bender.

It seems like a million years ago.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

peetie44 wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:I just don't understand why the whole 40's ghetto-camp/"Pimps and Hoes" phenomenon is so popular. If you really wanna play-ghetto, how come you don't throw a "Baseheads and Strawberries" party. Buy a couple straights, a bunch of $3 bags, and everybody can get blasted into outer space off of rocks. It'll be far out, man! You can even put duct-tape on your hands if you want!
c_c,

Reminds me of my crack days -- the BAD old days they were.

A nice, up-scale $1.59 Texaco tire-gauge (disassembled and boiled out) a box of Chore Boy and the fixin's. And plenty of cheap, adjustable lighters.

Made a coffee cup "cookie" one Saturday morning on the road, in a Days Inn breakfast room, while people and their kids were cooking their waffles and toast. I just stood in line, with my coffee cup, and waited my turn at the nuke. Then back to my room and a two-day bender.

It seems like a million years ago.
And yet I have 10,000 X the respect for you than I do for Mr. Bruz aka "This Is How People of a Lower Social Strata Than Me Live Their Lives! LOLOLOLOL Isn't It Hilarious! LOLOLOLOL! Copy and Paste the Link to my Website to Every Fratboy You Know! LOLOLOLOLOL!"

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Straight out tha fridge, yo. Mine.

Note the ABV.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

coqui_chris wrote:
And yet I have 10,000 X the respect for you than I do for Mr. Bruz aka "This Is How People of a Lower Social Strata Than Me Live Their Lives! LOLOLOLOL Isn't It Hilarious! LOLOLOLOL! Copy and Paste the Link to my Website to Every Fratboy You Know! LOLOLOLOLOL!"
c_c,

I mean, if the people brewing malt liquor and/or selling 40ozers were underwriting his site, I could understand.

But as it is...WTF?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

peetie44 wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:
c_c,

I mean, if the people brewing malt liquor and/or selling 40ozers were underwriting his site, I could understand.

But as it is...WTF?
I'll put it this way:

Lets say I made a website called http://www.SoupKitchen.com. And me and my buddies put on dirty clothes, fake Hep C sores, colored our skin yellow to approximate jaundice, and took pictures of ourselves eating day-old bread, "overripe" fruit, and donated meat. Would this be kitschy and cool, and would it give me street-cred?