Beer. In the Shower.

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Beer. In the Shower.

Post by Rip Rufus »

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is no finer situation for drinking a beer than in the shower after a hockey game. Mind you, I had several on the bench during the game, but the relaxing shower beer is my fantastic. Time to grab a High Life and a towel.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Beer. In the Shower.

Post by JimLahey »

Try drinking a pint of whiskey while taking a shit, life changing.

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

It's even better when it's a super refreshing beer, and doubly so after a long workout. Plus it hits you a lot quicker.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

What a novel idea!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:What a novel idea!
Oh, I know I didn't invent the idea of shower beer. I just thought it was time to sing its praises once again.

And whiskey on the shitter is an interesting idea. That demands some research.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Swede
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Swede »

I've been drinking in the shower for ages and I must say it's one of the highlights of life. No beer for me though, strong mixed drink in a XXL glass is what usually follows me into the darkness of the damn shower dungeon where it is imbibed whilst sitting on the floor listening to music. Some day I've got to get myself something to sit on. Speaking of which, in a couple of hours that's where I'll be, right there on the shower floor.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

The shower beer is truly awesome man. So long as you got a ledge or summat to put your beer on whilst you scrub yer nuts. A soap dish won't do the job because your beer will skid right off that shit and that's no fun. In general tho - good times.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

tomodon wrote:The shower beer is truly awesome man. So long as you got a ledge or summat to put your beer on whilst you scrub yer nuts. A soap dish won't do the job because your beer will skid right off that shit and that's no fun. In general tho - good times.
Easy you got to hold bottle mouth with your mouth or in my cans.You hold the can open thing with you teeth.To wash those nuts.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

beerkegbilly dealin some useful info right here.
Cheers
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

beerkegbilly wrote:
tomodon wrote:The shower beer is truly awesome man. So long as you got a ledge or summat to put your beer on whilst you scrub yer nuts. A soap dish won't do the job because your beer will skid right off that shit and that's no fun. In general tho - good times.
Easy you got to hold bottle mouth with your mouth or in my cans.You hold the can open thing with you teeth.To wash those nuts.
Didn't there use to be an all-star thread.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rip Rufus »

Swede wrote:I've been drinking in the shower for ages and I must say it's one of the highlights of life. No beer for me though, strong mixed drink in a XXL glass is what usually follows me into the darkness of the damn shower dungeon where it is imbibed whilst sitting on the floor listening to music. Some day I've got to get myself something to sit on. Speaking of which, in a couple of hours that's where I'll be, right there on the shower floor.
I used to have an awesome shower seat. It was one of the portable jobs designed for old people with mobility problems. That thing was excellent, but I lost it in a move. I drank a lot of beer whilst sitting on the seat. I think you can buy them at drug stores (or a pharmacy for you Euro people). Usually in the "crap old people need" aisle.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Rip Rufus wrote:shower seat.
I may never leave.

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

ScurvyDog
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by ScurvyDog »

Cans for safety!!
The perfect combination of redneck and beach bum.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

There are few things more refreshing than shower-beer.