the last two days are a blur; my only regret is the fried chicken

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: the last two days are a blur; my only regret is the fried chicken

Post by scream ale »

^^ I know when I had one it literally took something like two years to get all 6 issues. But I've been thinking of getting the newest one.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm
^^ I know when I had one it literally took something like two years to get all 6 issues. But I've been thinking of getting the newest one.
It's pretty good with the clash of the tightest and part 4 of the zombie story. The Doug Stanhope story was a bit basic tho...wish I could've wrote it instead.

Still, I'm thinking of getting some of the back issues. Seems like the best deal.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Well, back to fried chicken. I've got some, from a local grocery store, and I'm going to eat it as soon as I'm drunk enough. I had it last night too. I usually hate eating the same thing two nights in a row but I'm all for quick and easy these days. Now, all I need is a quick and easy woman and I'll be all set.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

...but but but Sam you had that quick easy women last night already, it`s your friend`s turn now
Rye and Coke wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm
The Doug Stanhope story was a bit basic tho...
I liked that interview a lot. I like his humor too. And how often do you have A-/B class comedians in the mag?
Drink!