Pechuga Mezcal

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Pechuga Mezcal

Post by Patchez »

So the last newsletter from distillr came out and most of the articles were as usual old news to most drunkards.

There was one that intrigued me. And article on Pechuga Mezcal. Small batch stuff that mescaleros would distill for special occasions and for holidays. Mezcal is normally twice distilled but they run the pechuga through a third time adding citrus and spice along with hanging a turkey or chicken breast in or right below the outlet column on the still. Supposedly the proteins do special shit to the hooch.

Link to article.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Re: Pechuga Mezcal

Post by Rye and Coke »

I hate hearing about things like this, because I know I'll never get a chance to taste it. I've only had a chance to taste real Mescal a few times.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:00 pm
I hate hearing about things like this, because I know I'll never get a chance to taste it. I've only had a chance to taste real Mescal a few times.
Mezcal is just Tequila made outside of the central highlands area of the state of Jalisco in Mexico. Also not made with blue agave only.

Everything else made with agaves of any kind and at rest of Mexico is Mezcal. Dosen't have to have a worm. That was just a gimmick ot try and outsell or out market tequila.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

What I had in Mexico, the Mezcal was sort of the "bloody Mary" station (cheap but effective). .. Tasted smokey and almost like tobacco.

I drank a bottle of it with one of the workers, Jose. He told me whmoever gets the worm will have magical penis powers for the night...

I wanted that damn worm, so the bottle didn't last long (perhaps an hour we drank on it). Lime, salt drink,lime,.salt drink ect....

Welp, i just got really drunk luckily, and the worm...well, let's just say i came back to my room to find my ex-wife with 3 well endowed frenchmen she had met at her end of the resort

The only magical penis powers i got from the worm was watching her ride and stroke 3 huge cocks while i puked in the toilet...

"Quiet in there you small dicked bastard" she said

Thanks Jose you bastard! Magical penis powers my ass! Was fucking loose pussy for weeks after this!
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I got really drunk on mezcal once many years ago. I was at a friends bachelor party and the groom to be and I decided we would just keep doing shots until one of us got to eat the worm. Well, at some point the other guys decided they were going to walk down to a nearby bar for last call, including the groom to be, thereby leaving me sitting there with the rest of the mezcal and that stupid worm.

I'm not sure what happened next but apparently the guys closed down the bar and ran into me on their way home. They said I had the bottle of mezcal in my hand, still with a few shots left in it and that fucking worm, and I was walking down the middle of the street, staggering like a drunken sailor. They asked me where I was going, to which I replied "To the bar!". They informed me that the bar was closed and convinced me to walk back to the house with them where I promptly passed out.

Never got to eat the worm but I did wake up with one of the worst hangovers I've ever had in my life. That was the last time I got drunk on mezcal!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:33 am
The only magical penis powers i got from the worm was watching her ride and stroke 3 huge cocks while i puked in the toilet...

"Quiet in there you small dicked bastard" she said
This is pretty funny. Nice fib.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:33 am

That`s brutal. You have to wonder what those guys where thinking, banging the wife in a foursome while the husband is puking his guts out next door. Different kind of worm they drank too
Drink!