Drinking Games - Post them here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Drinking Games with annoying stuff

Post by oettinger »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:49 am
"When Paul Cries".
He`s one of those retards that talk while they cry.
And has to wear sunglasses because he`s so pale he`s a nightwalker. (instead of being a daywalker like BLADE)
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Drinking Games - Post them here!

Post by RIPT2.0 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:18 am
Sammy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:24 pm
And what really pisses me off about Sally is she always wears this stupid pink hat when she's gardening. I want to steal that hat and burn it. She spends money on a lawn treatment service but yet her front lawn is burning out because she doesn't water the lawn. The dumb bitch doesn't know that fertilizer kills without water, so now her lawn looks like shit. My lawn is 50% crabgrass and weeds but at least it's green. Weeds survive in heat. Grass doesn't. Fuck Sally and her stupid pink hat.
There`s this pink hat wearing lady hanging out on a bench outside every damn day. It`s not even a hat, it`s a golf-style visor or whatever these things are called. It think she has the hots for me also. I hate her and want to shoot it of her damn head with DB`s pellet gun so badly.

This is like the hat that she wears. I hate that hat. I strongly dislike Sally. I think she hates men. In the almost two years I have lived here she's only talked to me about three times and only when a woman who was helping me with yard work was present. I think she's a dyke as she only has female visitors. Fuck Sally and her hat.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Solid-Wing-W ... erId=13011

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Top open and even more pink
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:41 pm
This is like the hat that she wears. I hate that hat. I strongly dislike Sally. I think she hates men. In the almost two years I have lived here she's only talked to me about three times and only when a woman who was helping me with yard work was present. I think she's a dyke as she only has female visitors. Fuck Sally and her hat.

Aww damn! It's out of stock! Sammy you should order one when it's back in stock and also wear it when you're outside. Maybe she would finally realize how annoying it is.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Drinking Games with annoying stuff

Post by Artful Drunktective »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:20 am
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:49 am
"When Paul Cries".
He`s one of those retards that talk while they cry.
And has to wear sunglasses because he`s so pale he`s a nightwalker. (instead of being a daywalker like BLADE)
Yeah so yesterday we went on the balcony to enjoy some drinks and the kid was already crying before we even sat down. All I could hear was his blubbering and him saying "NEIN!". BWAHAHAHAHA. I am not exaggerating but we totally heard Paul cry at least 8 different times in the hour or so we sat there. Then for once, the older sister was crying. oett said we should do shots or something when that happens since it's such a rarity.
Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:47 am
Sammy wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:41 pm

Aww damn! It's out of stock! Sammy you should order one when it's back in stock and also wear it when you're outside. Maybe she would finally realize how annoying it is.
I don't think that would be a good look for me, especially in public But what I might do is buy one and then run it over with my lawn mower when she's looking.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Anyone else here play baggo?
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best