Benders...post em here!

A forum to post your thoughts about the art and beauty of getting loaded.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Of benders and drunkarrhea

Post by Hugh »

A friend of mine is tending bar tonight at my favorite dive. (This thread just brought a realization to me - the only friends I have are bartenders!) So I may go out. I'll see how I feel after a few glasses of whiskey in here. But if I go out tonight, and spray the toilet bowl with liquid feces tomorrow, it will serve only to confirm my hypothesis.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

If eating Jack in the Box every day won't give you the E.coli O157:H7 death shits, then you're bullet proof. But I agree with the possibility of dirty glassware being partially responsible.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I can eat raw chicken out of a mud puddle, no problem. But detergent residue in a glass? That's a surefire recipe for bubble-gut mud-butt.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Shit beers in = beer shits out.
I've found that a steady bourbon or rye diet firms up my turds no matter what I eat. Sometimes too firm.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm
I've found that a steady bourbon or rye diet firms up my turds no matter what I eat. Sometimes too firm.
I googled your post here to see if anyone else experiences a firming of the turds from whiskey. Apparently not. In fact, everything I found shows that booze can only cause drunkarrhea.

But I think the internet simply has not been as observant as you (and now me) about the digestive benefits of whiskey. I'm on day 7 of a whiskey bender and my digestion is still going great.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

I don't know, I think it depends on the individual. When I go on a tilt (whatever we call a mini-bender), my stomach just quits on me and starts waving all liquids through like a drunken third-base coach. But then again, I'm not strictly Rye when I'm going hard, I like to switch it up with Vodka and/or Tequila...so maybe that's where I go wrong.

All I know is that drunkarrhea is my new term
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:30 pm
I don't know, I think it depends on the individual. When I go on a tilt (whatever we call a mini-bender), my stomach just quits on me and starts waving all liquids through like a drunken third-base coach. But then again, I'm not strictly Rye when I'm going hard, I like to switch it up with Vodka and/or Tequila...so maybe that's where I go wrong.

All I know is that drunkarrhea is my new term
You must be right, based on my google search. Even after going deep in the search results, I could not find anybody whose experience matched TD's and mine.

I stole that term drunkarrhea - I think from Oett. Not sure. Who cares? He probably stole it from someone too.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm

I drink way more liquor than I do beer and I have to agree with this. Unless I eat something nasty, I rarely get the shits. Now constipation, on the other hand, is a different matter.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

brandonman wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:12 pm
I'm convinced that most issues for drunkards are caused by being outside of the comfort zone.

My first day or two traveling with people from work, for example, (even when I know they're above-casual drinkers and won't look down on what they SEE of me), I tend to have to excuse myself from dinner (after 0 - 2 drinks) to throw up. Then I settle in and feel comfortable after 2 days. It's not a drinking thing. This would happen if I had no booze with those dinners.

If you pull me out of too many comfortzones at once (My home alone routine, my normal drinking rhythm, my city, and my city's selections), I get sick the first couple nights until I feel better.

A combination of 2-3 of those is enough to make me feel awful. I have to be careful with first dates. Those can throw too many triggers. Turns out, women don't like to kiss men who just discretely threw up in the bathroom (unrelated to), but after, 1 drink!
That's seriously fucked up. I've had to watch my drinking when around co-workers in the past because loose lips will get you fired and alcohol is the great equalizer, until you realize you've said too much. But I have never heard of anyone puking because they're nervous or outside their comfort zone. That sounds like a serious anxiety issue. Maye ask your Dr for some Xanax or something.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sammy wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:26 am

That sounds like a serious anxiety issue. Maye ask your Dr for some Xanax or something.
Spot on. But I remember times when I was younger I would loathe going out, just because I hated people so much.

And yes Hugh, drunkarrhea is my own creation, it`s a Beavis and Butthead derivative. I tend to get it when detoxing on mondays or tuesdays. Almost never when on miss ethyl
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

ulcer
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ulcer

Nice, I always wondered what ails you, you`re from, your family name is
Drink!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Went to pick up a Buddy today to watch football at my house because he has no wheels. While waiting out side of his apartment complex I suddenly cramped up. It was a mad dash back to my house. Almost shit myself while driving a brand new truck with less than a thousand miles on it. God damn. Next time the fucker can hitch a ride or take a bus!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:03 pm
Went to pick up a Buddy today to watch football at my house because he has no wheels. While waiting out side of his apartment complex I suddenly cramped up. It was a mad dash back to my house. Almost shit myself while driving a brand new truck with less than a thousand miles on it. God damn. Next time the fucker can hitch a ride or take a bus!
Sammy texting his buddy "You're gonna have to Uber it. Had to shit!"
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice