RWC 2011

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: RWC 2011

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Wingman wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: a redhead
Does she have a sister?
only child; sorry.

explains a lot, actually....
Let's have an other drink on the bonfire of my lost hopes.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: Let's have an other drink.
i'm there.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Best 0330 wake up call. Nutters in Slingawhore celebrating Aussie loss! I believe my coffee will be IRISH this fine morning!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Gin McGuinness wrote:Best 0330 wake up call. Nutters in Slingawhore celebrating Aussie loss! I believe my coffee will be IRISH this fine morning!
I hear you, Texas, I'm celebrating with Guinness right now.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Mr Boozificator wrote: I hear you, Texas, I'm celebrating with Guinness right now.
wow, I haven't been called that in ages. Well done on FRA over CAN. We'll be rooting for ITA over RUS tonight.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Slaughtered. It was bound to happen but not with such a wide point spread! Ugh. Poor USA.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Gin McGuinness wrote:Slaughtered. It was bound to happen but not with such a wide point spread! Ugh. Poor USA.
Team is not bad though, especially considering how young rugby is in your country. Maybe next year they'll get to the semi finals.
Let's how our B team is going to do against kiwis now.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Gin McGuinness wrote:Slaughtered. It was bound to happen but not with such a wide point spread! Ugh. Poor USA.
Team is not bad though, especially considering how young rugby is in your country. Maybe next year they'll get to the semi finals.
Let's how our B team is going to do against kiwis now.
hmmm maybe next time.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

May the rugby gawds smile on USA.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Ha! A very undeserved victory against the Welsh (this one was for you, Tony Mayhem) and we are heading for the finals. If that's New Zealand, we're going to laugh so effing much.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

NZ all the way! Cannot wait for the finals! Must boycott French things until then! This might be harder than quitting cigarettes.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Sorry Mr. Booze. Well done New Zealand!

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

Great game (at least after the French had theur try) - well deserved victory for the all blacks. Sorry boozy, but where you even watching the game?

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Great game (at least after the French had theur try) - well deserved victory for the all blacks. Sorry boozy, but were you even watching the game?