Introduction Thread for New Members!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Hey there, new to this forum

Post by Wingman »

welcome to paradise. slide me somma that whiskey, thanks.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

Welcome, I'll have a High Life and a Maker's Mark. I can't remember but the Danish prime minister may be hot???

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

isn't that chick from that show danish? she was a cop or something. also that other chick from the xmen mighta been danish or not. i used to enjoy a danish with my breakfast but now i worry about the diabeetus. now that i think about it that chick from the cop show mighta been from iceland or something. either way, welcome, friend. i'll have a cuervo and a pint of the black stuff.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

treetop wrote:isn't that chick from that show danish? she was a cop or something. also that other chick from the xmen mighta been danish or not. i used to enjoy a danish with my breakfast but now i worry about the diabeetus. now that i think about it that chick from the cop show mighta been from iceland or something. either way, welcome, friend. i'll have a cuervo and a pint of the black stuff.
I once kissed a Danish girl, It wasn't easy: she was taller than I, and when she started, she wouldn't let go. Valkyries can be sweetly scary sometimes.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Aleksi
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Aleksi »

Buy me an Aalborg and a herring chaser.

Welcome!
Grappa. The realest.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: Valkyries can be sweetly scary sometimes.
haha! hwoooo....

anywho, here's the realz:

the dutch are actually the hottest folks. if you find a dutch girl willing to do you, try to hang on for 9 seconds. and whatever else you can grab.

now, iceland is interesting. kinda aloof. two kinds, there: fair and blonde and fair and brunette. (redhead spoiler: the vikings didn't have that many redheads, and when they went to colonize iceland, they would stop by ireland to steal and/or buy some women. and you have to have 2 parents carrying the redhead gamede to produce a redheaded child.) regardless, a weird mix of standoffish and agressive, there. well worth the effort.

now, let's drink, to scandinavian chicks! skOl!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mglaffas
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Mglaffas »

Thanks for the warm greetings, guys!

Yeah, I really like the friendly, mature tone of this forum - two attributes that are extremely hard to find in forums these days - The only other forum I've ever seen that has the same kind of vibe is the Heart of Metal Dicussion Forum, and I've been posting there for 5 years now.

Mglaffas
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Mglaffas »

peetie44 wrote:How about a Tuborg, pal?

Welcome!
I like Tuborg Classic, and their pilsner is all right - They have another pilsner called "Tuborg Green" which is pure, utter shit!

My danish brewery of choice is Albani - don't know if you've heard of it, but they produce beers like Odense and Giraf - My personal favourites are Odense Classic and Giraf Gold.

Belgium brew some fucking tasty stuff! I absolutely LOVE Westmalle - had their dark beer on tap in the Netherlands a couple of summers ago - that's tasty stuff!

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Mglaffas wrote:Thanks for the warm greetings, guys!

Yeah, I really like the friendly, mature tone of this forum - two attributes that are extremely hard to find in forums these days - The only other forum I've ever seen that has the same kind of vibe is the Heart of Metal Dicussion Forum, and I've been posting there for 5 years now.

Not sure about this, pally.

still, it's a friendlt place.

avoid BMMS,

and no matter what, do not, under any circumstance

Freddie AppsHero
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Freddie AppsHero »

We're mature in the sense that we don't just scream at people for no reason like they do on most other forums. :)

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Freddie AppsHero wrote:We're mature in the sense that we don't just scream at people for no reason like they do on most other forums. :)

WHAT YOU ASSHOLE WHO THE FUCK

oh, sorry, my tourretes kicke din again

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

J. Tequila wrote:
Freddie AppsHero wrote:We're mature in the sense that we don't just scream at people for no reason like they do on most other forums. :)

WHAT YOU ASSHOLE WHO THE FUCK NARWHALS STAB YOUR ASS YEAH NARWHALS FUCK YOU MANATEE CANT EVEN DODGE PROPELLORS BITCH

oh, sorry, my tourretes kicke din again
Fixed it for you, pal.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

CIVILITY CAN EAT A DICK.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

DeeboCools wrote:CIVILITY CAN EAT A DICK.
I don't know who that girl is, but I'd like to meet her.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Properly Introduce Yourselves New People

Post by 190Flask »

Judge wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:Mmmmmm, a foaming nut brown ale please. In the words of Palinka...

Post drunk.
Post often.
Post drunk often.

What's he up to these days? I used to call him when he lived in Hungary. Or Bulgaria. Somewhere over there. Hungary, I'm sure it was Hungary.
He's in Leeds now. Often in LAHNdon to visit his family. You should meet up with him sometime. He'd love it I'm sure. Bring the bloke along to show off.

I just talked to the Frog in Hungary. He's lost his way home. ...... Again. 4am and all that.

Good to hear about Palinka still being around. Came across some pictures of his visit to San Diego in '05 the other day. Miss that bastard.
RIP Tim.