Hanson - They're Cooler than you Think

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: Hanson - They're Cooler than you Think

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

More importantly, they're the rare breed of teen stars who didn't become strung out on the dope or run afoul of the law. No, instead Hanson continued to make catchy tunes, made their own brew, and they all got married and had a bushel of kids each...making good tunes, knocking back your own home brew, banging your wife, a few kids down the hall...what more could a person want? (Except I detest the idea of having kids. Generally, they just cry, demand attention, and crap or piss their diapers every few minutes. Not unlike a good drunk, but without the funny insights or good jukebox selection)

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Hanson - They're Cooler than you Think

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Judge wrote:In no fucking imaginable alternate reality do these douche bags get any kind of street cred by coming up with a beer looking like an irish ale and thinking anyone is going to buy it. Dudes don't like these guys and girls aren't clamoring for beers in green bottles unless its Heineken and they are mostly just posing when they do. Apologies of course to the east coast girls who swill Rolling Rock.

MMMhops just shows more ignorance where they fall into this idea if you over fucking hop the beer that somehow makes it good. It doesn't, just makes it cost more.

Sorry, rant. Hate boy bands (cost me money when my girls were young and having the 11 year old here is starting the nightmare over again with 1D-asshole Simon Cowel) hate overly hopped beer as swells think that makes it good. I have a 2 credit passing college grade from a world gold medal home brewing husband/wife team and I know my shit. As much as I care to know it.
I agree so much with this post.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.