Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Shit Talkers Bar and Grill

Post by Lush City »

So it was last call and the bar had to close but they continued talking shit thru the nite. There should be a law against that too. The neighbors were pissed. This bar and grill violated all the zoning laws situated in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Children beware! How they get away with it I'll never know. They got three bars in the place: basement man cave, main floor with kitchen, upstairs lounge bar for after hours. This is living large!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:33 am
basement man cave, main floor with kitchen, upstairs lounge bar for after hours. This is living large!
I hang out backdoor at their dumpester fire, it`s called the Le Shed.

The Hole died for me when they started charging extra for clean plastic-cups
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:07 am
Lush City wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:33 am
basement man cave, main floor with kitchen, upstairs lounge bar for after hours. This is living large!
I hang out backdoor at their dumpester fire, it`s called the Le Shed.

The Hole died for me when they started charging extra for clean plastic-cups
LMAO!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Wu Flu, Chi-Vi, Corona.

Whatever you call it, it’s been a long, suck-ass stretch for all of us. But when the chips are down and the going gets rough, we roll up our sleeves and plunge ourselves elbow deep into the shitpile because that’s what real, square-brow, shit-talking Americans do. It’s in our nature. It’s who we are.

Yes, people thought the American legend, the one and only original, never to be duplicated Shit Talkers Bar & Grill had seen it’s last days. Fuck knows they were wrong.

We’ve weathered tornadoes, piss storms and countless health inspectors. We’ve been your anchor until you run out of money, and then we invite you back at the first of the month with open arms. We’d like to take this opportunity to invite you back now. Welcome back, motherfuckers. We missed you, specifically your cash and other valuables.

Welcome Back Drink Specials

*Everything has gone up 20%
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

20% increase? The same watery drinks? The same dumpster dived potato chips?
Send my tab to china damned if I'm paying it.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:03 am
Wu Flu, Chi-Vi, Corona. Genital warts, Syphilis, Gonorrhea. Muddbutt.

We’ve weathered tornadoes, piss storms and countless health inspectors. We’ve been your anchor until you run out of money, and then we invite you back at the first of the month with open arms. We’d like to take this opportunity to invite you back now. Welcome back, motherfuckers. We missed you, specifically your cash and other valuables.
Don't even blame the pandemic and other diseases for the lack of clientele. Wasn't this dump open and mask-free all along?
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Does Hugh still do his lapdance routines?
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:34 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:03 am
Wu Flu, Chi-Vi, Corona. Genital warts, Syphilis, Gonorrhea. Muddbutt.

Don't even blame the pandemic and other diseases for the lack of clientele. Wasn't this dump open and mask-free all along?
We were offering free self-testing for Muddbutt before it was even a thing. And the clientele have been as lively as ever, whether masked or unmasked- or on that rare occasion when a patron may become confused and mistake a surgical mask as a disposable paper bra for their drooping testicles. Also, our ATM has been gonorrhea free since last Tuesday. You might even get a lap dance from Hugh if you play your dollar bills right.

Weekly Drink Special

The Don Key Punch… $12.00

A breezy, tropical libation. Rum scented aftershave finished with roofie bitters and authentic beach sand from the private party island of Don Key. Limit 2 per motherfucker.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

So, who wants to talk shit? Just step right up and let's hear it. So far I'm not hearing anything that comes close to real shit. So let's have it. Goddammit!

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:44 am
So, who wants to talk shit? Just step right up and let's hear it. So far I'm not hearing anything that comes close to real shit. So let's have it. Goddammit!
Yer a low down something, something and if you don't like that, get me a handle of Jum Beam, if I finish it within a day, I'm right, but if it takes me longer, then you have bragging rights.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They recently hired the Hole`s topless dancers for cocktail staff. Interesting times
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:56 pm
They recently hired Hole as the house band and paired them with topless dancers for happy hour. Interesting times

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:44 pm
Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:44 am
Yer a low down something, something and if you don't like that, get me a handle of Jum Beam, if I finish it within a day, I'm right, but if it takes me longer, then you have bragging rights.
Thank you! Someone finally steps up and talks real shit!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:09 pm
oettinger wrote:
They recently hired Hole as the house band and paired them with topless dancers for happy hour. Interesting times
My favorite! Titties and beer!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:09 pm
oettinger wrote:
My favorite! Titties and beer!
That’s right, motherfuckers!!!

💩 🍹 🍺 🥤 SHIT TALKERS BAR & GRILL 💩 🍹 🍺 🥤

has hired no less than that portly matron Shitfinger Shelley to shake her big, veiny, triple D jugs in front of your face while you’re trying to concentrate on your gambling and drinking and urination. Because urination is a god given right, and intoxication is god!

Go fuck yourself.

Today’s Especiales

Hot Buttered Tequila………………………€4.00
Hot Buttered American Tequila……..$4.99
Hot Buttered Japanese Tequila………¥7000