Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by oettinger »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:17 pm
Well I got to the west coast,
And I can barely cross the street. Good job MS
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Since I was bit in the rear end by a spider or whatever, I've been in pain. just when I think I'm getting better, my rear end starts to bleed again. What fun. I need a chocolate malted..And some heavy painkillers
like tears in rain

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:53 am
So it was time for my monthly haircut and since I've become a 2nd class citizen in the city of L.A., I had to go to El Segundo, a city of its own inside the corrupt county of LA less than 5mi. from me. I'm sure glad I did for a few dollars more I found an actual old school barber shop run by young guys and one gal and only the barbers wore masks! There is no vax mandate in this town. I sat in an antique powder coated barber chair from early 20th ct. Got the max treatment these foofie stylists can't even imagine. Got the shave foam straight razor finish around the ears and back. It was worth the extra bucks. Went down the street to the Richmond St. Bar and Grill and tanked up on Beach Pils on draft by Big Fatty brewery and of course, since it's Friday, dined on the fish taco plate. Once again to mention, no one there was wearing masks! Will do it again next month.
this whole mask thing is really tough for some of you folks eh!
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Masks suck shit but I kinda like a layer between myself and the rest of humanity.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Not that anyone cares, but it is f-f-f-f-f-fucking c-c-c-c-c-c-cold this morning. About 12 F with the wind howling at a clip of 20-30 mph. Exposed pubes will freeze in seconds. It really does really allow you to enjoy looking out the window with a hot cup of tequila laced coffee and justifies the wearing of fleece sweatpants.

I’m moving to Costa Rica for the winter.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Well I went to The Hall Monday, and yes I got the berth, now today is my last free day for a while, turn to is 0800 the 8th

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:01 pm
Well I went to The Hall Monday, and yes I got the berth, now today is my last free day for a while, turn to is 0800 the 8th
You're on the west coast now, so you'll be back out to sea in 9 hours.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

15 inches of snow overnight, so I had a little power breakfast of whiskey, coffee and beef jerky before tackling ice planet Hoth. Think I might snowshoe down to the local and knock a few drams back in quietude.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Phone rang all day, fucking shit. Being a slumlord sucks. I can`t relax for a minute here
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:20 am
Phone rang all day, fucking shit. Being a slumlord sucks. I can`t relax for a minute here
No rest for the wicked!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Soul crushing job, lots of cheap beer, unending Motorhead party. You've heard it all before. Cheers fuckers.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

FEELING FESTIVE AS FUCK.
finished work now till 10th Jan..my house if jammed with beer, bourbon and festive nibbles.

Smoking a ham today and drinking IPA...gonna be moving on to some big stouts and Christmas beers later.

Tis the season to get trollied falalalalaaaaaaaaalalalalaaa
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Working at a non soul crushing job, just a simple controls electrician, small cog in the machine but 0 stress the instant I clock out. My time is done I give nary a shit about this place. Working on Christmas eve but they have us coming in 2 hours early and are shaving an hour off our day so we jet out at 7. Not horrible. Save my last day of vacay for New years Eve.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Patchez wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:43 pm
Working at a non soul crushing job, just a simple controls electrician, small cog in the machine but 0 stress the instant I clock out. My time is done I give nary a shit about this place. Working on Christmas eve but they have us coming in 2 hours early and are shaving an hour off our day so we jet out at 7. Not horrible. Save my last day of vacay for New years Eve.
yeah that's not too bad brudda, and it's a 4 day weekend due to xmas anyway. GOD BLESS US MERRY GENTLEMEN.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:04 pm
Patchez wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:43 pm
yeah that's not too bad brudda, and it's a 4 day weekend due to xmas anyway. GOD BLESS US MERRY GENTLEMEN.
4 day weekend in a civilized country. We get a floating holiday to use if a holiday falls on a day you don't work. So I just have the same weekend as always just one hour shaved of Friday and in 2 hours early.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice