Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by Badfellow »

I had a bison burger, beer battered fries with a side of beef gravy and some cole slaw around 2pm at the Big Chief truck stop cafe. There's something deeply spiritual about the silence in which big, burly truckers consume their meals. You could hear a cricket fart in there if it weren't for the Hank Sr. playing on the juke.

Then I came home and undisremembered the bottle of Kirkland anejo tequila stashed in plain sight. Saw four deer out in the yard, one so close I could have shot it with a rubber band. Is it illegal to offer the wildlife a bong hit? I'll bet that one Bambi would rip a tube no problem.

Cheers, fellow Drunkards. The glass is raised in your general direction.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Evidently from these drunkard reports, Catflix arouses Pomeranians. At least our psycho dog with the ammunition belt around his waist. Are you drunkards happy now figuring that out? Are you proud of yourselves at the end of the day? Blaming my horny Pomeranian for bein' horny-He's also a total dickhead for those of you that are blessed to not know that fact.

Patchez wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:14 pm

Cats are generally bottoms. You will have a rare one who is a top.

True. But I've always observed that some cats allow the dog to butt-ram them and others roll over on their back and put up a fight. Cat Prison Rules. There's no rules.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:20 pm
I had a bison burger, beer battered fries with a side of beef gravy and some cole slaw around 2pm at the Big Chief truck stop cafe. There's something deeply spiritual about the silence in which big, burly truckers consume their meals. You could hear a cricket fart in there if it weren't for the Hank Sr. playing on the juke.

Then I came home and undisremembered the bottle of Kirkland anejo tequila stashed in plain sight. Saw four deer out in the yard, one so close I could have shot it with a rubber band. Is it illegal to offer the wildlife a bong hit? I'll bet that one Bambi would rip a tube no problem.

Cheers, fellow Drunkards. The glass is raised in your general direction.
I love everything about this and can only wish I was with you mein Freund. Chin chin!
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 pm
Are you drunkards happy now figuring that out? Are you proud of yourselves at the end of the day?
Kind of. A little disturbed by the fact that there's a dog out there that wants screw a cat after watching bird videos. But yeah I'm pleased with myself overall.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

I want to screw a chupacabra after watching the X-Files.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

My neighbor was calling for help from her bedroom window. The doorknob had fallen off her bedroom door and she was trapped inside without her phone. I was able to gain entry through her kitchen window and open her bedroom door.

I was covered in filth after going through her dirty blinds. Not only that, she had piles of unused kitchen appliances that I had to move in order to get in - they too were all covered in filth.

Oh yeah - I also fixed my dripping shower.

Good day.

Starting drinking early tonight.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ He's super Hugh-man

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Wow atleast she wasn`t stuck on the toilet.

Bood job still, Hugh
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The forecast calls for a winter storm the next 3 days or so. Something like 2 feet of snow. It’s a good excuse to stay home and cozy up, make some lasagne and crack open a bottle of chianti. Liquor and cigarettes are well stocked. It’s a fine thing to be warm and comfortable with a drink in hand while the storm is raging just outside your window.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I can piss a .30 caliber sized hole in the snow. That’s a solid 7.62 millimeter for you EuroWankTards.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Our cats are really pissed off and bored with the cold weather. If they aren't whining, they are destroying things. Our tiny Persian cat, Marwood, would not come in from the outside freezing temperatures because we think he was chasing a mouse. He doesn't even know how to catch mice with his little maw but he gives it all his might. As an added bonus, he was hunting down the street along the woods and we always worry that our idiot neighbor who recklessly speeds up our quiet country road, will not see the cat. I want to throw a vodka bottle at his window as he speeds by our house. Or a spike-strip would suffice. So oett went outside and picked him up and brought him inside- our cat, not our neighbor.

Man that little shit was not having it, demanding to be let out to continue his hunt. His complaining was unbearable. He even gets bored with Catflix now, although I do notice he always cranes his neck to see what we are watching on TV every time he enters the room.

This is our cats (courtesy of Simon's cat - worth a watch on YouTube if you have cats) when they aren't outside or watching Catflix. They totally look like our cats too. It's gonna be a long winter for all.

Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ yeah it`s a frosty 20F at night and that little fucker isn`t bothered by it at all. We don`t have any wind or snow though, that makes it much more bearable
Drink!

Malibu Laurie
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Malibu Laurie »

And that’s whut I’m doin. Egg nog n rum. Caucasians. And brats. Smoked.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Goddamb, those brats look good. I haven't had sausage in a long time. I might pick these up when I go to the grocery store tomorrow.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

I sent my novel manuscript to a publisher two days ago. Today he emailed me that he is loving it so far. Now I'm sitting here slamming boilermakers and refreshing my email inbox every 15 seconds.