Extortion: update - unbelievable!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Extortion: update - unbelievable!

Post by Gin McGuinness »

My old boss has been holding my check and bonus since the 22nd of Dec because she was on vacation upon my leave. The office has invited me round for a luncheon/visit so the boss can give me a "proper exit interview." Well folks, as any good drunkard with a mean streak would do, I'm getting plowed as we speak. There's no way I could sit there and play nice-nice with those petty, massive estrogen exuding bitches, including the boss who whines like a five year-old, without being just a bit pinched in the cheeks. F*ck them and the horse they rode in on, this Texan is packing an icy tongue (and a gin or 5) for lunch!
Last edited by Gin McGuinness on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Extortion

Post by bluebottle »

Gin McGuinness wrote:My old boss has been holding my check and bonus since the 22nd of Dec because she was on vacation upon my leave. The office has invited me round for a luncheon/visit so the boss can give me a "proper exit interview." Well folks, as any good drunkard with a mean streak would do, I'm getting plowed as we speak. There's no way I could sit there and play nice-nice with those petty, massive estrogen exuding bitches, including the boss who whines like a five year-old, without being just a bit pinched in the cheeks. F*ck them and the horse they rode in on, this Texan is packing an icy tongue (and a gin or 5) for lunch!
what is this? where you wipe the shit offa your heels onto her face? puke onto her specially ordered chair? shit on her laptop? to pack an icy tongue is hot, but don't give it to her, she don't deserve it.

goofydoofus
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by goofydoofus »

just start ordering rounds for people at the table. get them all nice n drunk and see if you can get some severance.
i work on a tug boat, though its not this exact one. garr!
I'm just an alliterating agnostic apathetic awesomely alcoholic arrogant awe-inspiring asshole. You have been warned.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Give them hell, Gin. Remember the Alamo!

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

My icy tongue is not as nice as bluebottle seems to think! Lunch is at the office (remember we worked in the basement of her house!) and I'm bringing a bottle of cheap sparkling wine to boot. I totally dislike running rampant with revenge but this woman has played every emotional blackmail card on me - and I've had it. I'm no longer an employee and I don't have to take the utter bullshit these folks spew from their non-alcohol imbibing lips! And I'm certainly not going to listen to American bashing from the boss's husband either. Admittingly, I made a mistake in taking the job. My knee jerk reaction has cost this company, my family and ultimately myself a great deal of heartache and pain. I did the right thing; I gave my notice. But they keep calling and planning all kinds of shit like I'm some long lost sister gone arye! As of today, 09 Jan 2007, I'm done with accomodating the needy people of Money Matters for Expats Pte Ltd.

of course 2 Stellas and 3 g&ts have me just right... I might not take the cheap swill as I would be the only one drinking it. We'll see.
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Gin McGuinness[b] wrote:My icy tongue is not as nice as bluebottle seems to think[/b]! Lunch is at the office (remember we worked in the basement of her house!) and I'm bringing a bottle of cheap sparkling wine to boot. I totally dislike running rampant with revenge but this woman has played every emotional blackmail card on me - and I've had it. I'm no longer an employee and I don't have to take the utter bullshit these folks spew from their non-alcohol imbibing lips! And I'm certainly not going to listen to American bashing from the boss's husband either. Admittingly, I made a mistake in taking the job. My knee jerk reaction has cost this company, my family and ultimately myself a great deal of heartache and pain. I did the right thing; I gave my notice. But they keep calling and planning all kinds of shit like I'm some long lost sister gone arye! As of today, 09 Jan 2007, I'm done with accomodating the needy people of Money Matters for Expats Pte Ltd.

of course 2 Stellas and 3 g&ts have me just right... I might not take the cheap swill as I would be the only one drinking it. We'll see.
please don't underestimate me. lunch at the office is, well, i actually have never been in an office, in a building, but an icy tongue cannot be all bad, even wielded against you - or for you, etc. well (in) - i have walked out on jobs that said they were going to pay me X - but ended up paying me x. notice? you are quite thoughtful!

devo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by devo »

revenga. they don'r deserce you. i've gpt a taylormasd 2 iron, an attack labrador ,boardinf cutlass and my grandas tompson if you neef. joke em if theu can;t take a fucl.
"that's really a fine thing, when a man of god begins hanging around a place like this with a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers. if he wasn't a chaplain," general dreedle muttered, "i'd have him taken outside and shot."

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

PAID with SEVERANCE! HOLY COW! My mother always told me that you could attract more flies with honey than vinegar... my vinegar turned to sparkling wine and the boss OFFERED a small (but I wasn't expecting) package - the bonus wasn't given but frankly; it's never been about the money. HOLY FECKING COW - severance!!!!! I totally just wanted closure - for these gals to never call me about how I did this, that or the other! See! Booze is the answer to every question! YEAH! More grog for the masses, Gin is a happy girl!

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Gin McGuinness wrote:PAID with SEVERANCE! HOLY COW! My mother always told me that you could attract more flies with honey than vinegar... my vinegar turned to sparkling wine and the boss OFFERED a small (but I wasn't expecting) package - the bonus wasn't given but frankly; it's never been about the money. HOLY FECKING COW - severance!!!!! I totally just wanted closure - for these gals to never call me about how I did this, that or the other! See! Booze is the answer to every question! YEAH! More grog for the masses, Gin is a happy girl!
Good show. A round on me!

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Gin McGuinness wrote:PAID with SEVERANCE! HOLY COW! My mother always told me that you could attract more flies with honey than vinegar... my vinegar turned to sparkling wine and the boss OFFERED a small (but I wasn't expecting) package - the bonus wasn't given but frankly; it's never been about the money. HOLY FECKING COW - severance!!!!! I totally just wanted closure - for these gals to never call me about how I did this, that or the other! See! Booze is the answer to every question! YEAH! More grog for the masses, Gin is a happy girl!
you should hang around the skytops of the world more often, where the cool kids laze around - ask xcrystqal for directions. when you flash yr card (or whatefver you women flash), your vinegar will turn from sparkly wine into bourbon. hapy severance! also, i want my drop of grog. fucking masses!

devo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by devo »

good on ya! enjoy a respite or a "bender" prior to rejoining the working masses. for the record, you can actually attract more flies with a dead skunk.
"that's really a fine thing, when a man of god begins hanging around a place like this with a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers. if he wasn't a chaplain," general dreedle muttered, "i'd have him taken outside and shot."