terrible behavior, just terrible!!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

!!

Post by incognito »

Yea, I was buying shots for people I did and didn't know like a dumbass.
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: !!

Post by l... »

incognito wrote:Yea, I was buying shots for people I did and didn't know like a good drunk.

fixed that for ya.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

!!

Post by incognito »

Gotcha!
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Pretty much like my weekend, except "I forgot she was married!!" Now I have a stalker..
Last edited by fiyah on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

There comes a time when you know it's on.

You feel a tingle in your gut, a loosening in your wallet, a glow at the bar. Every bottle there joins together in angelsong, like a 70s Coke commercial that isn't so lame, and your staring down the barrel of one of those nights.

It is then you must act!! Take that last shred of reason shuffling toward the door, and use it to its fullest extent to get rid of your car. Lock the keys in that fucker if you can't think of a better plan.

I am actually thankful for the DUI I got three years ago. Best lesson I ever learned. Feeling like "I shouldn't have done that" is not good enough. Most of us get away with it and do it again.

We need to have our own backs to do this, people! It can't work otherwise. Listen here, or the man will teach you... or worse.
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

steved2112 wrote:There comes a time when you know it's on.

You feel a tingle in your gut, a loosening in your wallet, a glow at the bar. Every bottle there joins together in angelsong, like a 70s Coke commercial that isn't so lame, and your staring down the barrel of one of those nights.

It is then you must act!! Take that last shred of reason shuffling toward the door, and use it to its fullest extent to get rid of your car. Lock the keys in that fucker if you can't think of a better plan.

I am actually thankful for the DUI I got three years ago. Best lesson I ever learned. Feeling like "I shouldn't have done that" is not good enough. Most of us get away with it and do it again.

We need to have our own backs to do this, people! It can't work otherwise. Listen here, or the man will teach you... or worse.

i'm thankful for the one i got 13 years ago in april. i learned me a GREAT lesson...even before i became a drunk. being 21, in a dress, and in a jailcell will fix ya right up.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

They let me have my phone, to call out from my job the next day.

I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

steved2112 wrote:There comes a time when you know it's on.
Yup. Been there. Twice.

Walked both times. It took me two lessons to learn the deal, I guess I'm more than a little stupid.
The first time, I honestly, to this day, do not know why I didn't spend the night in the slam. Apparently, I am capable of cat-like ninja tricks while under the influence of adrenalin.
I passed the roadside. Flying colors. Failed the breathalizer. Got a ride home and a lecture about how lucky I was.

The second time, we were in the middle of nowhere.
Okay, I stretch the language. It wasn't the middle of nowhere. I was a couple of hundred miles, nearly due north, of the geographic center of the country.
I was merely in a town poulated by 150 sleeping citizens and one anxious cop.

I escaped by using logic. I pointed out that I was merely the tail-end charlie for the not-so-little convoy that had left the bar earlier (four family truckster-type vehicles, not including my war-wagon), and that we, all of us, would be leaving that quiet little burg, and going on to my place in the city, just as soon as we could, and we wouldn't even have stopped here, except one of our legion wanted to check on her kids.

All, this, while performing a feildside undrunkeness test.

Our cop was not an idiot.

He knew he had me dead to rights. I think, to this day, what stayed his hand was the sight of three other carloads of retard drunks, plus all the other idiots in the back of my war wagon, all ready to run and riot the moment I got cuffed...
...Plus the promise we were leaving town as soon as we could....

...and we made it to my place. and that was my last great DUI adventure.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

steved2112 wrote:They let me have my phone, to call out from my job the next day.

That picture= badassness..

Message delivered..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Dionysian Canuck
Souse
Souse

Post by Dionysian Canuck »

[i]You feel a tingle in your gut, a loosening in your wallet, a glow at the bar. Every bottle there joins together in angelsong, like a 70s Coke commercial that isn't so lame, and your staring down the barrel of one of those nights. [/i]

Poetry, man - Tom Waits-esque.

There but for the grace of God I go - don't have my own wheels but wouldn't trust myself if I did... Tell myself I'd never drive drunk, but I've hopped in with a few. Lessons learned. Not only were you spared, but others you might have hurt.

Take some of those dollars you were liberally spreading around the bar and call a fucking cab! What's $20 more at that point?

Not trying to be a killjoy - just a drunkard who wants to preserve the bliss for the rest of us....
Yesterday This Day's Madness did prepare;
To-morrow's Silence, Triumph, or Despair:
Drink! for you know not whence you came, nor why:
Drink! for you know not why you go, nor where.

The Rubaiyat