The say what's on your mind thread ....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: The say what's on your mind thread ....

Post by fizzmaster »

^ ha ha! I still have scars on my knees from that from last summer. Doggy is so fun, and it seems like the floor is such a great wide open space for it, then afterwards it looks like someone got killed on your carpet.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

Bleeding is one of those things that should be avoided during sex, in so far as it is reasonably possible. And rug burn takes forever to go away...
I don't care what they say about you... I think you're alright.

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Coriolanus wrote:Bleeding is one of those things that should be avoided during sex, in so far as it is reasonably possible. And rug burn takes forever to go away...
I don't wanna die without a few more scars

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Coriolanus wrote:Bleeding is one of those things that should be avoided during sex, in so far as it is reasonably possible. And rug burn takes forever to go away...
ha! i wear my rugburn scars proudly..
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

I'm gettin a tattoo of a rugburn.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Gaston
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gaston »

yall oughtta try to explain rugburn on the back of your head....not gonna get into it...lets just say it took quite a while to convince my boss I didn't have some kind of fucked up rash....
The truth. Why is it so important? The truth is I'm an alcoholic prick. The lie is that I'm a charming well mannered drunkard. now isn't that much prettier? LET THE FALSEHOOD REIGN!

Or it could be the brain addled delusions. I doubt that. If you've ever met me, you'd want to buy me a drink. If you haven't met me, you'd want to buy me two.- DirtyLou

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

Gaston wrote:yall oughtta try to explain rugburn on the back of your head....not gonna get into it...lets just say it took quite a while to convince my boss I didn't have some kind of fucked up rash....
You could say you were rastlin' with someone and bridged up on your head to escape a pin....

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Those drunk chicks at the bar next door are getting too loud. Imma go chat with them about this PRONTO...
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

drivinwest
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by drivinwest »

I'm feeling uncharacteristically optimistic about life in general tonight. I have a date next weekend with a classy broad. in fact, classy enough that I need to brush up on my knowledge of modern art.

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

Valid points. I got a few more "scars" last night.

But rugburn cuts heal. They're merely superficial. Not deep enough in the ski to leave lasting scar tissue. Not that I'd know or anything.
I don't care what they say about you... I think you're alright.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

What's with you all having sex on the ground?

It's the year 2000 now why can't you get with modern times and bend her over a kitchen sink?

Two Martini Breakfast
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Two Martini Breakfast »

While I was taking a piss just now, I was thinking about first person v. third person point of view. The long piece I'm writing right now is from a very tight -- but still omniscient, at least implied so -- third person whereas all my shorter pieces seem to be first person to the extent where I almost feel prejudiced against first person. I chose third person tight omniscient for the long piece because that serves a bunch of purposes, narratively, logically, and artistically. But I'm not sure why when I set to a short piece I always default to first person. I should probably try to write a short piece from third just to that I still can.
I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you could walk these streets of freedom badmouthing Lady America, in your damn mirrored sunglasses!

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

Coriolanus wrote:Valid points. I got a few more "scars" last night.

But rugburn cuts heal. They're merely superficial. Not deep enough in the ski to leave lasting scar tissue. Not that I'd know or anything.
youre kidding. i have had a rug burn scar on my back for well over a year.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

One of the best things I have ever done is throw my back out by carrying one of my exes all over my room during sex. It was incredible. Standing 69 also! It was like something out of Cirque De Soleil (sp) if Larry Flynt produced it. We were both drunk as hell and I vaguely knew that I was hurting my back, but in that circumstance, you aren't stopping for nuttin! (Pun intended.) Next day, could barely walk or get out of bed. Was in pain for about a week straight. It was worth it.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

scumbag
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by scumbag »

My knees are finally healed from a rug romp about 2 weeks ago. That sounds gay doesn't it? It was a gurl I swear!