Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Mr. Viking »

it's windy and I'm cold. Please send booze and cakes
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:it's windy and I'm cold. Please send booze and cakes
Not quite, but I farted in your direction
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

oettinger wrote:
Mr. Viking wrote:it's windy and I'm cold. Please send booze and cakes
Not quite, but I farted in your direction
your mother was a hamster
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your local weather reports (DWC: Drunkard Weather Centra

Post by Lush City »

Let us all know here at Drunkard Weather Central if the weather is preventing you from obtaining booze. So you ran out but you can't replenish because of the damned weather. Let us know. We want to hear it. Always be stocked up on booze.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

TRVTH

I tried to stock up on cable, but shit just runs out all over the floor and the dog licks it up and starts barking like a Kard-ass-ian. We were facing our first blizzard up heah in Maine today, but it kind of pissed in its pants. It's inevitable, you know, the white stuff is going to come. I'll take an inch of rain instead of the foot of snow that is the equivalent. Thank you NASA for the climate change control.

That was for you Lush City. Cheers

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Stormy but good, didn`t obtain me from getting more than enough booze
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Conditions continue to be warm and dry but cold at night. Rain has been postponed to Jan. I'll believe it when I see it. Continued sunny mellow weather with extreme intermittent drunkenness.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Snow chaos in march. White christmas is a thing of the past (not that I care). The cold seems to be shifting to later in the year. But overall: to warm. As long as it doesn`t warm up my drink I won`t hit the streets demonstrating.
Governments of the earth, for your own well-being, make the fuck sure my drink is well cooled, okay?!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:Snow chaos in march. White christmas is a thing of the past (not that I care). The cold seems to be shifting to later in the year. But overall: to warm. As long as it doesn`t warm up my drink I won`t hit the streets demonstrating.
Governments of the earth, for your own well-being, make the fuck sure my drink is well cooled, okay?!
I know you Euros never heard of ice cubes.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
oettinger wrote:Snow chaos in march. White christmas is a thing of the past (not that I care). The cold seems to be shifting to later in the year. But overall: to warm. As long as it doesn`t warm up my drink I won`t hit the streets demonstrating.
I know you Euros never heard of ice cubes.
Tell you what, they are round around here. Send me some of these cubes with a pigeon and I`ll show em around like a boss.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Weather is the best in the world right now. So, I won't tell you where I am because we don't need no more people here. We got other things to worry about like earthquakes and tsunamis.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

is this a sticky? #yourmom
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

whiskeyprick wrote:is this a sticky? #yourmom
Ha! If I needed to describe my mom in weather report fashion it would be: Gray and dry, the children hate it.
Back to you Prick.
Drink!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Lousy Smarch weather!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Brought Missus Bluto home from surgery last Wed. Our local school called off classes at noon. Did 25-45 mph until we hit our county line. Dry as a bone and no wind. New superintendent is new to the area and calls off school at the thought of bad weather.
With the in laws and a bottle of vodka right now. Mid 40s tomorrow and a 100% chance of cheap wine and sadly worse beer carrying over to Monday morning.
Word of 4 inches of snow back home. It should be gone in no more than a day or two, but I see a long drive on Monday followed by a small storm front of bourbon and Sam Adams which is expected to end before midnight.

-Bluto
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595