CCC the call to arms.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: CCC the call to arms.

Post by tomodon »

Lads. Will really try to be there but having just arrived back in the UK, there's other stuff I need to sort out first like a job and place to live. Hopefully by mid-October I'll have my shit in order and be able to commit to a weekend of Drunkardry!

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

tomodon wrote:Lads. Will really try to be there but having just arrived back in the UK, there's other stuff I need to sort out first like a job and place to live. Hopefully by mid-October I'll have my shit in order and be able to commit to a weekend of Drunkardry!
Good to hear, good to hear.
All the pieces are falling into place.
(insert sardonic laughter)
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

tomodon wrote:Lads. Will really try to be there but having just arrived back in the UK, there's other stuff I need to sort out first like a job and place to live. Hopefully by mid-October I'll have my shit in order and be able to commit to a weekend of Drunkardry!
Hope all gets sorted soon - would be great to catch up with you!

I hope also that we can be quick in deciding on location and date. No way that I'm missing this, but time is (beer) money, etc.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Shane's Dentist wrote:
Hope all gets sorted soon - would be great to catch up with you!

I hope also that we can be quick in deciding on location and date. No way that I'm missing this, but time is (beer) money, etc.
As ever, Shane speaks true.
Please boys, report and tell us wether we shall prepare for Edinburg on the twenty second of October or not.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Goddamn I'll need to whip out some extra 500 euros. Maybe I'll need to run some sort of internet money-scammage or sumfin.

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

I'm in - 22nd October => Edinburgh => excellence. I will book a cheap room in a hotel or hostel as soon as I know we have this thing decided for sure.
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

kowalski wrote:I'm in - 22nd October => Edinburgh => excellence. I will book a cheap room in a hotel or hostel as soon as I know we have this thing decided for sure.
Very good, I'll book a room myself.
Our plan is working (scary music in the back, Thirsty raping a pbr 42 pack).

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

If we're arriving on the Saturday, I take it that we'd be expecting to last through 'til Monday at the least?

Once we have a list of attendees, I can offer (limited) advice on accommodation. Obviously, we don't want to be spread all over the city as that would waste valuable drinking time.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

22nd October in Edinburgh eh? Nice. I will defo try to be there. Dunno where I'll be living though - got a job-offer from Ireland and one in Leeds as well so if I'm in Leeds I can head up to Scotland for the weekend no problem. Sunday 23rd is the Manchester derby though so might have to watch that somewhere with a few pints before heading back down south...

Bur

Post by Bur »

Huzzah! I found a damn job, atleast I'm pretty sure. Now I just need to check if I get my first paycheck in time..

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

It's all coming together...slowly. Looking at it, we're roughly (or exactly) five weeks away from lift-off.

I should have accommodation booked by the 30th September. Anyone unsure of anything should PM me and I'll do what I can to help.

Remember, Edinburgh folks think they're cultured and clever. We just want to drink and chase the girls. So we win.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Shane's Dentist wrote:It's all coming together...slowly. Looking at it, we're roughly (or exactly) five weeks away from lift-off.

I should have accommodation booked by the 30th September. Anyone unsure of anything should PM me and I'll do what I can to help.

Remember, Edinburgh folks think they're cultured and clever. We just want to drink and chase the girls. So we win.
This is going to be a fine time my friend, a fine time!
All YOU european drunkards, we are callling (yes, three ls) to you. Join the ranks, make us proud. The CCCII is going to be spectacular thanks to you all!
We want booze, we want strange conversations, we want eternal friendship forged on the anvil of coincidences, because we live for that shit!
Do you want to the teetotalers to rule the World?
Do you want to pay more taxes on your next bottle (or pint)?
Then, join us, make a difference.
Together, we shall drive Europe to a more pleasurable future!
Ha AAhHAAAhAAhAAHAAA!
End of transmission.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

To the CCC, and the wide boys from the Heart of Lothian!
Slain'th !

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

We can even visit this place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDj4mr0fBc&ob=av3n

It has bars, you know.

Hardcore Stig
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Hardcore Stig »

I have the Thursday to Monday off work so just need conformation of which nights to book and any hotel preferences.

Let me know gents. I am so there, even if it's just me lol.
"That's only a problem if you stop drinking"

"Nationality? I'm a drunkard, and that makes me a man of the world"

"The word "pub" should never need to be followed by the word "why""