The Hole

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: The Hole

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Bur wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:10 am
Eh any chance, you've seen my bathrobe and/or underwear. I think I was going this way.
There's a dress code?!
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Looks like there's a pair of tighty-whiteys floating in the Fountain O' Zima. Ain't mine... I haven't worn underwear since the Cleveland Skidmark Riot of '93.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Gentlemen, let's give a big round of applause to MISS BRANDY LA FRANCE!

No seriously, I haven't had a drink since August 3 2004, and I don't miss it, not a bit. In fact, I have this coin to show you that I always carry with me in the wallet to commemorate, what's this? Oh, that's the kids, and Margaret, of course, always carry that picture around; so, anyway, the whole drinking thing, and I see you're doing a lot of it, so I just gotta ask: Are you happy? I mean with your life, and your relationship with God? Some great fellas I get together with every Tuesday night, you should come along, I could pick you up, where do you live?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:10 pm

No seriously, I haven't had a drink since August 3 2004, and I don't miss it, not a bit. In fact, I have this coin to show you that I always carry with me in the wallet to commemorate, what's this? Oh, that's the kids, and Margaret, of course, always carry that picture around; so, anyway, the whole drinking thing, and I see you're doing a lot of it, so I just gotta ask: Are you happy? I mean with your life, and your relationship with God? Some great fellas I get together with every Tuesday night, you should come along, I could pick you up, where do you live?
That scares me
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:10 pm

I just want to go on record as saying I don't believe in any of your made up friends.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

St Patrick's Week Party

Sure, St Patrick's Day is a week away, but why wait? The Hole is hosting a whole week of Irsish shenanigans starting today.

Start your week-long bender with good old fashioned traditional Irish Jello Shot Syringes.

Here at The Hole, we don't put up with that pussy-assed
"There's always room for jello" bullshit. This is the real deal. Every hour, on the hour, you will have the opportunity to main-line some Grade-A Instant J-E-L-L-O, cut with the finest Well Vodka. But don't let the night end there. You are all invited to pass out on the floor and continue drinking when you open your eyes. We are here to serve you! We've hired three Guatemalan refugees to stand by with bottles of Rumplemintz ready at any time to pour down your god-damned throat the minute you wake up.

Nothing says "Luck O The Irish" quite like a coma. So get to The Hole and start drinking like you're not a pussy.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

That was a fun night. But waking up with your face glued to the ground was not funny at all. Staff had to spill a pint of rubbing alcohol

in my mouth to hurry me up and say goodbye to my scalp.

That`s what I love about this place, they never close, or even feel the urge to. What can get lost anyhow?
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

St Patrick's Week, Day 2

On the second day of St Patrick's Week my true love gave to me a Village People cover band. That's right, you can spend your day the Irish way with a bunch of homosexual dudes dressed up like totally fictional characters. You'll be amazed at the choreographed moves of an Indian chief, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, a Leprechaun, a dude dressed in only leather chaps and a ball gag, and Hitler.

Drink specials include a beer. Be sure and get here early. The first five people through the door can share a bottle of fairly cold MGD. Free.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:46 am
That was a fun night. But waking up with your face glued to the ground was not funny at all. Staff had to spill a pint of rubbing alcohol in my mouth to hurry me up and say goodbye to my scalp.
Glad you enjoyed youself. And don't worry, Mr Oettinger, since there was minimal damage to our floor, the charges for clean-up will likewise be minimal.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:23 am
You'll be amazed at the choreographed moves of an Indian chief, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, a Leprechaun, a dude dressed in only leather chaps and a ball gag, and Hitler.
I am wonder women
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:54 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:23 am
You'll be amazed at the choreographed moves of an Indian chief, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, a Leprechaun, a dude dressed in only leather chaps and a ball gag, and Hitler.
I am wonder women
I meang wearing makeup anfd feeling bowerful.

Ratman

Gotfcha
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Let's rock this thread!
Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole
https://youtu.be/sdXjm8pZMws
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Ha! Very fitting
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:46 am
That was a fun night. But waking up with your face glued to the ground was not funny at all. Staff had to spill a pint of rubbing alcohol

in my mouth to hurry me up and say goodbye to my scalp.

That`s what I love about this place, they never close, or even feel the urge to. What can get lost anyhow?
You were face down on the ground? Were you at least clothed when you woke up? Just checking to be sure you weren't' roofied. I'm not sure the origins of the name of this bar but it IS called "The Hole"...unless of course it was named after Courtney Love's band. Which in that case I guess there is no differentiation?
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

St Patrick's Week, Day 3

Just like the holy trinity depicted in the form of a shamrock, the third day of celebration of St Paddy's week at The Hole should be revered. It's Sunday, after all. So we will feature a guest bartender. Father Stephan Bell, from Our Lady of Perpetual Motion will be on hand to help prepare cocktails fit for the masiah. All gratuities will support the OLPM NAMBLA chapter.
DRINK!