No work

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

jake2332
Souse
Souse

No work

Post by jake2332 »

I was going to work the sweet bi-monthly overtime shift tonight. Left work quite pissed when told tonights shift got canceled, need cashflow. Stopped for smokes on the way home and realized the beer coolers were unlocked at 7-11. Damn this cruel world.. It's Saturday morning- I shall drink this case of beer, cash my joke of a paycheck from two days ago and go to the liquor store!! Some greasy fast food on that trip will bring me back enough to function tonight. Shots of high test sailor Jerry's rum and to the bar I go. In search of that blonde I know is looking for me. Oh yes, she will be there. No work till Wednesday night.
If you don't want to get burned, don't light the everclear.

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: No work

Post by Combat Rock »

jake2332 wrote:. Shots of high test sailor Jerry's rum and to the bar I go.
That is the best fucking rum in the whole world!!! Hopefully this winter I'll actually have some money and I can get the hula girl from the bottle tattooed on my arm!
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"