2 dollar, you call it

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

rocko
Booze Head
Booze Head

2 dollar, you call it

Post by rocko »

Is there anything more blunderful and cup-filling than this? I say not on your life, bucko. Nothing has led to more public drunkeness and morning-after blues in my adult life than 2 dollar, you call it.

Anybody in the Denver area, get to the Recovery Room today, Saturday August 16, 2003, located at Colorado and 8th, across from the CU health science center, and celebrate their anniversary(and, coincidentally, the expiration date of Elvis Presley). They are having 2 dollar, you call it all day and all of the night. Look for me after 5:00; I'll be the one doing upside down tap-stands and trying to pick up girls with a little mouth painted around my belly button. Actually, you'll know me by the cat inflicted scratches along the left side of my nose. Yes, my cat jumped on my face this morning and woke me up. Talk about a bad way to start a hangover. :(
You can kill a man for cheatin',
you can kill him for his shoes,
but expect to catch a beatin' if you're reachin' for his booze

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

ahhh yes, one night after stumbling home I attempted to use my cat as a pillow, I looked pretty badass in the morning with dried blood drips down my face.

Feisty little bitch she is, thank god I had some liqour to sterilize the wound.
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

whne i wa sa yumg 'un, we used to pass the kitten with the doobie. y'all know the drill spo i won't further explain. one night the kitten got sick of it i suppode, and stuck out 1 claw. extgeneded and stuck my lip. strtetched until i screamrd for mommy. still got the triangel scar from tyhat one.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

SeeNoEvil
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by SeeNoEvil »

ah, 2 dollar you call it. This has also led to my own public display of drunken stumbling on many occasions.
There is a great blues bar in Indianapolis called "the slippery noodle inn" that has this every thursday. I know I posted about this bar somewhere on this site before. Good times. I have since moved to Wisconsin....damn, I miss that place.
"God favors drunks and the cataclysmically stoned."
Stephen King

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:whne i wa sa yumg 'un, we used to pass the kitten with the doobie. y'all know the drill spo i won't further explain. one night the kitten got sick of it i suppode, and stuck out 1 claw. extgeneded and stuck my lip. strtetched until i screamrd for mommy. still got the triangel scar from tyhat one.
Damn... you'd think that cat would have been nice and chill by then... Bad kitty, no munchies for you.
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

$2 you call it? Does that mean $2 for every drink? A little pricey for my tastes.
stop thinking start drinking

rocko
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by rocko »

It means two dollars for any drink in the house, including all of the top shelf liquors, premium beers, shots and anything else you could possibly dream up. By bar standards, it's the best deal going. I personally did my best to drink them out of Bombay Sapphire, which, at any other bar, would probably cost you at least 4 dollars a drink. Mixed in a few car bombs as well. Sunday morning was a whole lotta fun, lemme tell ya.
You can kill a man for cheatin',
you can kill him for his shoes,
but expect to catch a beatin' if you're reachin' for his booze

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

I'd have to save up for that, but I think it would be worth it. Put some liquor in my belly instead of the ever-pleasant cheap lager.
stop thinking start drinking