I did it again.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I did it again.

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Why didn't I think of this sooner? Once again, there was nobody to go to lunch with so I went to the Firdays across the street, had a nice sandwich and got mildly lit. I'm still undrunk enough to do my job, but I have a nice pleasant buzz that will help the time pass. Sigh. I should have thought of this sooner.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

I don't have the guts to do that. I already smell like liqour from last night.

M

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

MORRISON wrote:I don't have the guts to do that. I already smell like liqour from last night.

M
Well, my "guts" are overated. I'm being "layed off" from this job in a week so I could give a crap of what they think of me. In fact I'm thinking of bringing a flask in for my last day just for the heck of it. Going to me "exit interview" wasted would make it so much more fun. And what are they gonna do anyways, fire me?! :twisted:
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

UnkleLemmy wrote:
MORRISON wrote:I don't have the guts to do that. I already smell like liqour from last night.

M
Well, my "guts" are overated. I'm being "layed off" from this job in a week so I could give a crap of what they think of me. In fact I'm thinking of bringing a flask in for my last day just for the heck of it. Going to me "exit interview" wasted would make it so much more fun. And what are they gonna do anyways, fire me?! :twisted:
Drunk at lunch. I can't do it. I would drink too much too fast, come back doing somersaults down the hallway and belting out show tunes.

When I lived in Los Angeles I got a lay off notice at my job. A bunch of us were being laid off. The last week we took 2 hour lunches and drank margarita's. Then we'd sit in the car in the parking lot and smoke (the good stuff) and come back in with clouds of smoke trailing us and reeking of tequila. What could they say? You're fired!?!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

Damn Lemke, how'd you get photos of my senior prom date?
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

dasbeaver
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by dasbeaver »

I find two pints at lunch gives a nice mild buzz that will get you by until about 3:00. Then, by the time you are anticipating the after work beer the day is almost over, its a win-win situation.

I still don't do it too ofteen though.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

DasBeaver wrote:I find two pints at lunch gives a nice mild buzz that will get you by until about 3:00. Then, by the time you are anticipating the after work beer the day is almost over, its a win-win situation.

I still don't do it too ofteen though.
I had 2 1/2 pints (one was a tall) and 3 good sized shots of Jaeger. Just enough to keep me going.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lemikulla, do tell us. Who is she?
like tears in rain

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

It's Lemmy herself

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

no, wait, wrong uncle, that's me...

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Savage Swiller wrote:Lemikulla, do tell us. Who is she?
I was under the impression it was the mug shot from that drunken wedding reception in canada.

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

shit, I'm married?
where's dinner?

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

In the dog?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Savage Swiller wrote:Lemikulla, do tell us. Who is she?
I was under the impression it was the mug shot from that drunken wedding reception in canada.
Frank is correct. I could only dream of knowing such a lovely lass in person.

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

Hey Lemmy, are you going to do it again?

M