promotion, except with the same pay.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

promotion, except with the same pay.

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i had a fun day at work today. this guy i can't stand but outranks me came to ask me for some test equipment and i layed into him good. my boss told me when the guy left head hangin' that my new job was his muscle (i'm fairly skinny, but i can be mean when i got no drink). then i stole a desk for our office for the x-box to sit on and a couple of cushy office chairs. i felt so sleazy when i left, i smiled all the way to the parking lot. i stuck it to the man today. fuck the man (its the little things that win the war).
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I think that's how I got my desk. It's ugly but serviceable.
like tears in rain

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: promotion, except with the same pay.

Post by Frankennietzsche »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i had a fun day at work today. this guy i can't stand but outranks me came to ask me for some test equipment and i layed into him good. my boss told me when the guy left head hangin' that my new job was his muscle (i'm fairly skinny, but i can be mean when i got no drink). then i stole a desk for our office for the x-box to sit on and a couple of cushy office chairs. i felt so sleazy when i left, i smiled all the way to the parking lot. i stuck it to the man today. fuck the man (its the little things that win the war).
Amen, brother!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"