I just got 3 girlie posters for free

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

I just got 3 girlie posters for free

Post by coqui_chris »

I went to my local 40 shop at 28th and Girard, North Philly, and the Chinese proprietor was wearing a Coqui 900 tshirt. I started asking him if he had any others and telling him to get me one, and then asked him if I could have a Coqui 900 promo poster at least. He didn't have any, so he gave me two Coors Light posters and some Seagram's girl drink poster as well, but with sexy female models on them, saying "here you go, girlie poster, hot girls!"

Overall, not a bad haul. Another perk of being a regular.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

7calspergram
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by 7calspergram »

that's cool!

posters are a must have. now try to get the guy to give you discount liquor or deep cuts on stuff that has dust on it....
At 7 calories per gram, they STILL
won't list alcohol as an essential nutrient.
Pretty damned essential to me...

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

he already dropped the price of Coqui 900 from $2 to $1.75 a piece and 3-for-$5 just because of my roommate's and I's frequent patronage.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk