Fuck everything and everyone

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Subourbonite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Fuck everything and everyone

Post by Subourbonite »

I hate people. I hate the people I work with. I give up on my wife that I live with. Everyone sucks. I feel like just telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

You guys are cool though.

bob robertson
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Fuck everything and everyone

Post by bob robertson »

Subourbonite wrote:I hate people. I hate the people I work with. I give up on my wife that I live with. Everyone sucks. I feel like just telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

You guys are cool though.
this man speaks the truth

when i finally take over the world, there will be some changes made.
"Only a mediocre person is always at his best." - W. Somerset Maugham

"When you are arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing." - Anonymous

"if your dog is fat, you arent getting enough exercise". - anonymous

"Woe is fucking you...." judge

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Thanks. But you will hate me later.
I'll miss you, pallie.

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

whats going on? Why is everyone falling apart?
me loves the voddie

Post by .... »

Wow!! My exact feelings from earlier today. What the hell is going on around here? You sound like you could use a hug.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Subourbonite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope that wasn't too queer.

Peripat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Peripat »

Then there are those of us who suffer in (relative) silence.

I empathise with both Winebox and Subourbonite, I just choose not to start threads about it.
from now on everyone on this board is on DST, or Drunkard Standard Time. - Tesko
Politics is just politics, drunkenness is life itself - Sgt. HSA

Ghost Cars On The Freeway

bella

Post by bella »

we all have our pain.. Its good to talk about it .. When the time is right ..
me loves the voddie

Peripat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Peripat »

bella wrote:we all have our pain.. Its good to talk about it .. When the time is right ..
Wise words.

Salut.
from now on everyone on this board is on DST, or Drunkard Standard Time. - Tesko

Atavist
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Atavist »

I have pain.

But right now it is distinctly LESS cerebral; hate the world and hope everyone dies mental anguish, and MORE f'd up shoulder and face pain and hope the bouncer dies physical type anguish.

But cheers to you people nonetheless, cause you are all better than everyone else.

and I hope you know it.

TravisBickle
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by TravisBickle »

bella wrote:whats going on? Why is everyone falling apart?
it's the end of the winter/beginning of spring transition blues.

hopefully once the sun starts shining on a more regular basis everyone will feel better.
Hate life all you want; it's still the best place to get a well mixed martini. - Palinka

if i were weromhg proper dootholes, the expreassionon your faxe would make me lk iy.. don't bother cZklllingm i gave a fiver to the chick with the wh9kzewrs. - bluebottle

Peripat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Peripat »

TravisBickle wrote:

hopefully once the sun starts shining on a more regular basis everyone will feel better.
No, it's the beginning of autumn here... and personally I'll feel better once the temperature sinks below thirty celsius.

TravisBickle
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by TravisBickle »

Peripat wrote:
TravisBickle wrote:

No, it's the beginning of autumn here... and personally I'll feel better once the temperature sinks below thirty celsius.
Well, as long as everyone starts feeling better eventually, that's what matters.
Hate life all you want; it's still the best place to get a well mixed martini. - Palinka

if i were weromhg proper dootholes, the expreassionon your faxe would make me lk iy.. don't bother cZklllingm i gave a fiver to the chick with the wh9kzewrs. - bluebottle

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Everyone needs to vent sometimes, even if it does start a thread. I apparently started one the other night but I don't remember (sorry 'bout that). I've been working on the Underground all day and thus hate all Londoners 'cause they're arsey, jumped up little shits, all foreigners from countries where English is not the first language because they either can't understand me or can't follow simple instructions and that bitch who gave me an egg and cress sandwich in the canteen that's making me want to hurl. Fucking arse bandits the lot of 'em.

Here endeth the rant.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Atavist
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Atavist »

Gin-soaked-girl wrote:Everyone needs to vent sometimes, even if it does start a thread. I apparently started one the other night but I don't remember (sorry 'bout that). I've been working on the Underground all day and thus hate all Londoners 'cause they're arsey, jumped up little shits, all foreigners from countries where English is not the first language because they either can't understand me or can't follow simple instructions and that bitch who gave me an egg and cress sandwich in the canteen that's making me want to hurl. Fucking arse bandits the lot of 'em.

Here endeth the rant.
GSG I will steal this with pride.

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

All yours. Everyone IS a fuckin' arse bandit. Or a knobjockey. It's not up to me if they want to be butch or femme.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?