friends past and lost: your toasts?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

doeper
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

friends past and lost: your toasts?

Post by doeper »

Man, I'm just sittin' around thinking about all of the friends that have meant so much to me in my life, and who would be so easy for me to forget in my current state: not so much a drunken state as a state 10 years later. I'm about to turn 30, and it amazes me how many people, who have really formed my life in a very important way, I don't even know where they are any more.

A toast to:

Mark, Bryan (and your new baby daughter; love you and sue and kaylee, man; bff since sixth grade), GE, Jim A, Phelpsy, Waylon (dead), Heidi J, Kelly W, Kristine (first "true" love), Emy (still love you so much), S'nick, Danielle, Sara bean, Clint E. and the gypsy sullivans [best of luck to you guys], Kurt, David S, Iain M, Julie P, Krista D, Kim H, Robin, Patty, Wayne, Wayne 2 (dead, I think), Keith (dead), Ernest H (dead), William F (dead), Alexander P (dead), Shaylon, and the rest of the camden folk. man, I miss the gang on this list, and the times we had. I can't even imagine the others that I've forgotten. And Kara Widrig, in case you're ever doing a vanity search on google or anything and your name comes up... I'm sorry. More than anyone else in my life, I owe you an apology. I hope you're well. And I hope you forgive me.

love to all... yes all, everyone. ever. love is in short supply, but not here.

anyone else want to toast the past, present, and future, here? any regrets? successes? experiences of sadness, happiness, loss, and gain that you would like to share here? life is such a fucking miracle, and we are so blessed. no? love you all.

Ben C.