Top Ten (or so) Facts About Oggar

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Atlantis didn't sink into the ocean- Oggar filled up all the urinals with one massive leak..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

Jesus turned the water to wine, and as soon as he split Oggar turned it to bourbon. There was much rejoicing until people realized they were going to have to get through Oggar to drink some.

When Moses needed to part the red sea, God decided it would be easier to just turn it to Bourbon and let Oggar clear a path.

Oggar once gazed upon the Medusa, and instead of turning to stone he developed rocks in his Scotch, which kinda opened up the flavor a bit.
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

For the fifth labor, Eurystheus ordered Hercules to clean up King Augeas' stables. Now King Augeas owned more cattle than anyone in Greece; Augeas was very rich, and he had many herds of cows, bulls, goats, sheep and horses. Hercules knew this job would mean getting dirty and smelly, but sometimes even a hero has to do these things.

So Hercules filled the stables full of bourbon, and Oggar drank ALL the bourbon, thereby clearing out the stables as well..

Soon after, he burped and buried Pompeii into a city of ash and soot..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

The term "microbrew" is defined as any brand whose annual production does not exceed Oggar's annual beer consumption. That volume is currently considered to be around 15,000 barrels.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

Rowdydrunk79
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rowdydrunk79 »

Oggar once carved a life-sized statue of me from Spam. Then he made me eat it.
"Preacher! Go on down and get me some bourbon. J. T. S. Brown. No ice, no glass."
- Paul Newman, The Hustler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141203 ... F8&s=books

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Last weekend the Mass Historical Society, along with the National Registry of Historic Places, successfully petitioned to have MA state police stationed at Plymouth Rock for 72 straight hours. Evidently more people than you think have seen the toilet photos and act accordingly.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker

The Big Iron
Souse
Souse

Post by The Big Iron »

Once when drinking with oggar I became full and tired. He told me you are not done yet and flicked me in my right side causing my lung to collapse. Then said you can thank me for the extra booze space later get me another drink

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Now, it is well known that Oggar's head can stop most things cold in their path.

But what is not so well known is that one night, when in a particularly festive mood, he danced to "Do The Butt" and the hip check he gave caused a tsunami that created Lake Superior.

Oggar, you are a god among men. Even if you think aliens abducted me, I still want a drink or 20 with you one day.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

A few years back a band was playing at Oggar's local and refused to play any of his requests. So he gave them the boot and as he did so told them to never return to Mankato. It's how the band landed in Boston. It's also how they got their name, Dropkick Murphys.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Top Ten (or so) Facts About Oggar

Post by Fast Cast »

I got nothing today, but I hope somebody who can use a laugh finds one .

Cheers, you magnificent bastards.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

Whenever Oggar chugs a beer, a black hole forms in the bottom of the mug.

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Fast Cast »

The Mayan calender ends on 12/21/2012. Many have hypothesized that they meant this to signal the end of times. Actually, it's when they estimated the North American distilleries would no longer be able to keep up with Oggar's booze consumption.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oggar once beat up Chuck Norris, (because he deserved it, but that is a long story), but he was too modest to talk about it.
like tears in rain

One for the Frog

Post by One for the Frog »

Oggar likes beer.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Oggar means extremely intoxicated person in over 120 different languages.