terrible behavior, just terrible!!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

terrible behavior, just terrible!!

Post by incognito »

Well, I started off drinking a couple of draft beers at my local bar like I usually do. I usually just have a few drafts, head home, maybe have a couple more, and then fall asleep. Not last night. A friend calls me and asks if I was at the bar and says, "I'll be right there." He had just gotten in a big fight with his wife and needed to get out for a few drinks. Once he got there it was like "game on". After a few more beers I start ordering shots for everyone, drafts were flowing like a river, and then I start trying to talk to all the women that are around. My friend drives us to another bar we go to from time to time but its pretty dead. Last thing I remember is being back at my local and talking to this girl we sort of know that is really hot. My friend tells me this morning that I was grabbing her ass but I don't remember it. He said she didn't do anything other than say to him, "He grabbed my butt." but I shouldn't have done that. I do remember hugging the waitresses but I'm sure they're used to that. The worst part is that my car was back way back into the neighbors bushes when I got up this morning. I believe I pulled it up to the house in front of the garage door, went inside to open it, passed out before I made it to the garage, and the car rolled back into the shrubs. It was a dumbass move to drive like that but it was less than a mile from the bar. Still, I shouldn't have done that but its over with now and at least there wasn't anyone hurt and the only thing was the car rolling into some bushes.
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Hey dumb-dumb. No driving!

Anyway, I have had days like that where you just go for a couple of drinks, and a friend is distraught. Needless to say, the blackout will occur on those nights.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

Yep, that's terrible, but we've all done stupid things when drunk. Over christmas I was very drunk and tried chatting up a couple of women who were in no way interested, but as I was hammered I had convinced myself I was charm personified. I've spoken to at least one of them since and she didn't slap me for my drunken babbling, so that's something I suppose.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Some of the best nights I've ever had in the bar were those kind of nights. I went in for wings and some beers while watching the Flyers game on an average Tuesday evening. Then a couple old friends show up, rounds are bought, and then it's closing time. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in some strange apartment about an hour before I need to be at work.

I smelled awful that day in the office.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Uncle Gary
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Uncle Gary »

Just delete the driving part and hit "redial"
No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full. -- Sulla's Epitaph

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

!!

Post by incognito »

Just found out from my friend that I was hanging out with last night that I didn't just grab that girls but; he said, "You reached in there and had your hand way up her crotch."
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

shylock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shylock »

Classy. The real question is: did she allow you to do it?

JohnnyT

Re: !!

Post by JohnnyT »

incognito wrote:Just found out from my friend that I was hanging out with last night that I didn't just grab that girls but; he said, "You reached in there and had your hand way up her crotch."

you're lucky you didn't get a kick in the balls. you deserved it.

unless she was digging it.

Tom
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Location: A steady stumble usually points me in the right direction.

Post by Tom »

shylock wrote:Classy. The real question is: did she allow you to do it?
Yeah, if she was down with it, no harm.

If you're sticking your hands down the pants of women who don't want it, you're a sexual predator! Learned that one the hard way, I tell ya what.
Baby, your body is so beautiful I wish I was an artist so I could paint it. As it is, I'll have to settle for taking a picture with my digital camera and selling copies to middle school kids for 5 bucks a piece.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Tom wrote:

If you're sticking your hands down the pants of women who don't want it, you're a sexual predator! Learned that one the hard way, I tell ya what.

Hi Tom. My name's Chris Hansen. Why don't you have a seat over there?

Tom
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Location: A steady stumble usually points me in the right direction.

Post by Tom »

JohnnyTequila wrote:
Tom wrote:

Hi Tom. My name's Chris Hansen. Why don't you have a seat over there?
Hey, I was underage at the time too!
Baby, your body is so beautiful I wish I was an artist so I could paint it. As it is, I'll have to settle for taking a picture with my digital camera and selling copies to middle school kids for 5 bucks a piece.

deaddog
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by deaddog »

I had nights of blackouts other then the massive hangover I usually deal with guilt for a while. It keeps me from hitting blackout for at least a month…….. The guilt trip will end with time. What can you do it is in the past…..

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

!!

Post by incognito »

Yea, I get it, I already admitted it wasn't a very cool thing to do. However, when I asked my friend if she hit me or got offended he said she just laughed and said, "he grabbed my butt" too bad I don't remember it she's got a great butt that I've been admiring for a couple of years now.

The Chris Hansen comment was great. I don't have to worry about that though. Well, at least not from an underage standpoint. Maybe from a grooping the women standpoint.

by Soundgarden

DeafDrinker
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by DeafDrinker »

I wish I had been there, at least gotten some free drinks out it. I love the random blackouts, and unplanned drunkeness is the best.

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

DeafDrinker wrote: I love the random blackouts, and unplanned drunkeness is the best.
The best thing I have heard on this thread.

That feeling you get, when you look out the car window only to see Mars floating past? Then, only then, do you remember that you let the monkey drive after he screamed something incoherent about Jupiter?

Aw, hell yeah, man. Good times.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald