McDonalds just ruined my life

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

liquor&poker
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

McDonalds just ruined my life

Post by liquor&poker »

McDonalds is an evil empire of corruption and fear.

I may have had too much to drink last night and didn't eat much at all the whole day so this morning I was still half drunk and half asleep and fully hungry so I decided to get some McDonalds breakfast.

I order the #10 - A delicious Steak McSkillet. Filled with potato, steak, egg, cheese, and salsa for an extra kick, the Steak McSkillet will satiate my desires to the fullest extreme. I upgrade to a medium coffee. When she says the total, I think, "welp, that didn't sound quite right" but I don't worry about it and I pay.

I get the bag and it seems a little light..."maybe I'm just fucked up," I think. My head is airy and confused but I head to the office without checking the bag.

I get here, ready to savor the flavors of a delicious breakfast burrito and open it up, staring blankly at the round object I've uncovered. This is definitely not a burrito. It's a fucking sausage mcmuffin.

Let me say a few words about the sausage mcmuffin. It's the worst thing in the world, if I can be honest. First of all, it's sausage, and mcd's sausage sucks enormous dicks. McDonalds sausage is like a huge mouth filled with 4 dicks of different nationalities, all pumping hot cum into it. Eating a McDonalds sausage is like sucking on a horse dick except that the sausage has a lot less flavor. It FEELS kind of like sausage, but it tastes like plain black pepper. It's just fucked.

And the mcmuffin. FUCK a mcmuffin. Who in their right goddamned mind when be presented with a choice between a delicious, warm, soft, fluffy, buttery biscuit, and a sick, chewy, bland, muffin like thing, would choose the muffin? Mcmuffins are for A. Broke people or B. Mentally retarded people with no tastebuds. It's a fucking nightmare.

So now I have this faggot of a sandwich with NO CHEESE WHATSOEVER on my desk. I'm hungry, so I will probably eat it, but my entire day, if not year, is ruined now.

McDonalds is lucky it makes the most perfect hashbrown of all time. A mcdonalds hasbrown is like eating out God's own sweet pussy, I can't wait to chow down on that fucker.

Fucking McMuffin.

FUCK

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: McDonalds just ruined my life

Post by peetie44 »

l&p,

So it's NOT a McHappy Meal, I take it?

Bummer, dude...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

I have a love/hate thing with Mickey D's.
First of all, they are one of the most evil and soulless Corporate behemoths ever - especially when it comes to brainwashing kids.
On the other hand, I like (and somtimes unnaturally crave) certain McD products. Yes, the hashbrowns are good, and I like the Breakfast Burritos. And I'm one of the 9 or 10 people on the entire planet who will admit to liking McNuggets (w/ bbq sauce, of course)...
The only problem is: McDonald's doesn't sell Breakfast Burritos in Holland!! In fact, they hardly do breakfast at all. And some of the Dutch McD items are beyond foul. NEVER order a Chicken Curry sandwich, and if anyone offers you a McKroket, run away very fast... and far...

(Does anyone remember McDonald's locations in Maine selling Lobster Salad Croissants? I could swear I remember eating one, and it was damn tasty...)
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

That description of the sausage made me laugh out loud, I must say, but I feel your pain. Not much is more annoying than when you've got your tastebuds ready for one particular meal and it all goes wrong. That can put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

noirly
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by noirly »

liquor&poker wrote:McDonalds is an evil empire of corruption and fear.

I may have had too much to drink last night and didn't eat much at all the whole day so this morning I was still half drunk and half asleep and fully hungry so I decided to get some McDonalds breakfast.

I order the #10 - A delicious Steak McSkillet. Filled with potato, steak, egg, cheese, and salsa for an extra kick, the Steak McSkillet will satiate my desires to the fullest extreme. I upgrade to a medium coffee. When she says the total, I think, "welp, that didn't sound quite right" but I don't worry about it and I pay.

I get the bag and it seems a little light..."maybe I'm just fucked up," I think. My head is airy and confused but I head to the office without checking the bag.

I get here, ready to savor the flavors of a delicious breakfast burrito and open it up, staring blankly at the round object I've uncovered. This is definitely not a burrito. It's a fucking sausage mcmuffin.

Let me say a few words about the sausage mcmuffin. It's the worst thing in the world, if I can be honest. First of all, it's sausage, and mcd's sausage sucks enormous dicks. McDonalds sausage is like a huge mouth filled with 4 dicks of different nationalities, all pumping hot cum into it. Eating a McDonalds sausage is like sucking on a horse dick except that the sausage has a lot less flavor. It FEELS kind of like sausage, but it tastes like plain black pepper. It's just fucked.

And the mcmuffin. FUCK a mcmuffin. Who in their right goddamned mind when be presented with a choice between a delicious, warm, soft, fluffy, buttery biscuit, and a sick, chewy, bland, muffin like thing, would choose the muffin? Mcmuffins are for A. Broke people or B. Mentally retarded people with no tastebuds. It's a fucking nightmare.

So now I have this faggot of a sandwich with NO CHEESE WHATSOEVER on my desk. I'm hungry, so I will probably eat it, but my entire day, if not year, is ruined now.

McDonalds is lucky it makes the most perfect hashbrown of all time. A mcdonalds hasbrown is like eating out God's own sweet pussy, I can't wait to chow down on that fucker.

Fucking McMuffin.

FUCK
how the hell do you know whut thats like ....wait I dont wanna know....
Bacchus has drowned more than Neptune ever did.

render me persona-fuck-offa ---smatter noguts

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

This, too, shall pass.

Courage.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

I feel for you,L&P. Just the other day, I ordered my usual Sausage & Egg McMuffin, and I was pissed off when I got some bullshit burrito thing instead.

I try to avoid McDonald's as much as possible, but sometimes it's the only viable option for dinner. The Southern chicken sandwich is pretty good, and simple - not loaded down with extra sauces, cheese, vegetables, flavor...
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

cornbread714 wrote:I have a love/hate thing with Mickey D's.
First of all, they are one of the most evil and soulless Corporate behemoths ever - especially when it comes to brainwashing kids.
On the other hand, I like (and somtimes unnaturally crave) certain McD products. Yes, the hashbrowns are good, and I like the Breakfast Burritos. And I'm one of the 9 or 10 people on the entire planet who will admit to liking McNuggets (w/ bbq sauce, of course)...
The only problem is: McDonald's doesn't sell Breakfast Burritos in Holland!! In fact, they hardly do breakfast at all. And some of the Dutch McD items are beyond foul. NEVER order a Chicken Curry sandwich, and if anyone offers you a McKroket, run away very fast... and far...

(Does anyone remember McDonald's locations in Maine selling Lobster Salad Croissants? I could swear I remember eating one, and it was damn tasty...)
Okay CB, I'll bite (<--snicker!!) What the fuck is a McKroket? Is that the same as the curry sandwhich?
I've been unavoidably detained by my complete lack of punctuality.

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

Sleestack wrote:

Okay CB, I'll bite (<--snicker!!) What the fuck is a McKroket? Is that the same as the curry sandwhich?
Try to imagine the glop from a Swanson's Beef Chicken Pot Pie with no peas, carrots, or texture of any kind (not to mention flavor), somehow deep-fried, so when you take a bite it cums in your mouth... This is also served on a very uninspired bun.
Attachments
mckroket.jpg
mckroket.jpg (100.51 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

i LOVE chicken mc nuggets. that is all.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

cornbread714 wrote:
Sleestack wrote:

Try to imagine the glop from a Swanson's Beef Chicken Pot Pie with no peas, carrots, or texture of any kind (not to mention flavor), somehow deep-fried, so when you take a bite it cums in your mouth... This is also served on a very uninspired bun.
Why the hell did you have to really tell me that. That's nasty...you could have lied!

I think how you mention that it "cums in your mouth" really explains it...

I like food from all over Japenese, Indian, etc... but sometimes there is some shit out there that is just an abomination to the culinary arts.

BTW - McNuggets kick commie ass!

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

Sleestack wrote:sometimes there is some shit out there that is just an abomination to the culinary arts.
You mean Arby's?

-Savage

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Arby's uses downed cows
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

cornbread714 wrote:
Sleestack wrote:sometimes there is some shit out there that is just an abomination to the culinary arts.
You mean Arby's?

Ahahahahaha!!! (<-Bender from Futurama...)

No shit! Talk about cumming in the mouth!!

Although their curly fries aren't half bad.

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

I love junk food (I love food, period). Some junk/fast food products I find worthwhile, others not. I could write a fucking thesis about it, but...
Even though I hate most everything Arby's (for instance) makes, I can persuade myself to eat there now and again, if only to remind myself why I don't go there often, and I'm generally only mildly offended.
But let me tell you about the most horrible restaurant chain that ever terrorized the Southwest:
Pancho's All-You-Can-Eat Mexican Buffet.
For around $5.99 (last time I looked), you would think that even mediocre Mexican food might be made up for by variety and quantity. I'm sorry, but you would be sadly mistaken. NOT ONE ITEM ON PANCHO'S MENU WOULD I FEED TO MY WORST ENEMY.
Pancho's makes Taco Bell look like exquisite gourmet fare by comparison. Pancho, if he even exists, should be slowly simmered to death in his foul yet tasteless enchilada sauce while being pelted with his cruel imitation of chiles rellenos.
Pancho should be marched in chains to Mexico City, and made to stand naked in the Plaza Garabaldi, while ridiculed by mariachi and curious passers-by.
I hope I've made my point.

-Savage