Friday Night

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Friday Night

Post by Rooster »

I'm getting drunk. I got a galvanized ice bucket, a book on beer history, and an 18 pack of junk brewed in Rochester, NY for ten bucks today at the Exchange. The bucket will be worn on my head as a helmet and the book will pretend to be read. I'll drink the beer, but probably won't like it. I passed up going to the strip club to watch my friend's roommate dance because of stupid responsibilities and the fact that she probably has herpes from her roommate and boyfriend... not that that alone has stopped me before. I also mistakenly told my ex-girlfriend that I would drive to pick her up if she gets drunk tonight, but only "if you get so drunk that you don't care if I stick it in your poopsock". Apparently, that was what undrunk-Roo said... as Drunk-Roo is only driving his bicycle to get more beer. Oh, my other really hot and slutty friend is going to AA in Orange County, which made me wish that Louie was in AA.... mostly because he can't drink. And also because she is a slut and bisexual and loves going to strip clubs. So sorry Louie.