So for a second there I thought it said "The Sound of Booze"

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

So for a second there I thought it said "The Sound of Booze"

Post by NYDingbat »

And assuming the producers wouldn't just have some of all the same goin' on I thought, how different could one booze from another possibly sound when poured? Except, y'know on the moon or somethin' (That pouring up thing would TOTALLY fuck up us Earth gravity bartenders for a bit. I hope we're only fillin' in at first.) Aroma, certainly, but sound discerned by human aural abilities? Second, what place does Julie Andrews deserve at our MDM table? Surely she told us the "medicine went down in the most delightful way" - yeah, we know that already honey and that aforementioned medicine just happens to reside in this here shotglass - so take your man haircut and go play another tranny, hah?

"The Sound of Booze" Who could possibly be interested in such a thing? My finely honed spy training kicked in to high gear. Surely there are Drys and MADDs with specially designed cochlear implants which can discern the pitch of a club soda poured over ice versus club soda, showing favoritism for the ice, pouring over vodka first (if the bloody bartender knows what in hell he's doin'!). And probably GPS!

Yes this ran through my addled brain for a good seven seconds before I realized it said "The Scent of Brazilian Hookers." I didn't say it was bad. An odor conveys negative, a scent conveys desire to continue smelling. I'm not a doctor but I looked one up in the yellow pages. Or wandered into an alley that had D and R close enough to constitute a doc's office - found out too late he didn't pay his neon bill and instead of turning the light off entirely they thought they'd just mess with him and turn off certain letters. (Fuck you I know it's not a system that's currently in place - but the testing period here is a BITCH!)

I bid you a fond adieu.

May all your scents be acceptable, nay desirous by the one you're nailing.

I now have an idea...
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields