Those Sunday evenings...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Those Sunday evenings...

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I am drunk again, and that is good, because this way, there will be no fucking Monday morning.
I raise my glass to you, you magnificent motherlovers.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Those Sunday evenings...

Post by tomodon »

Cheers buddy. Been drinking since the Slovenia game at noon and that was defo a game that needed viewers to be boozing.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Had the pleasure of being Boozie's last thought before undertaking his frightful Sunday slumber. His voice is somehow never drunk.

And I raise my glass to you, dear Etienne. Assoupissement doux, soldat courageux.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

nelto
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by nelto »

It's monday 1:30PM here and I am drunk as the proverbial. Woke up with a mild hangover, the cure was a trip to the local watering hole, couple of hours fixed that right up.

We really need a drunkard chatroom, I can't get my head around this time zone shit.

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

nelto wrote:It's monday 1:30PM here and I am drunk as the proverbial. Woke up with a mild hangover, the cure was a trip to the local watering hole, couple of hours fixed that right up.

We really need a drunkard chatroom, I can't get my head around this time zone shit.

we got one: http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47810
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards