Most of you don't drink early enough in the morning.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Most of you don't drink early enough in the morning.

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Now that I'm the only one to be on holiday, it's extremely annoying.
You know, it wouldn't kill you to have a glass or two before brushing your teeth and then post a bit.
You might even decide against going to work and spend a decent day at the pub instead, and post so that I can read it, of course.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Most of you don't drink early enough in the morning.

Post by peetie44 »

Dude...I'm usually not up until noon. I go to bed @5:00am.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

peetie44 wrote:Dude...I'm usually not up until noon. I go to bed @5:00am.
You've spent too much time with Savage.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

BigDog49
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by BigDog49 »

I am drinking now. And since I woke up at noon, I consider this morning.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Last few weeks I've passed out in like 5-8am, slept 3-4 hours and bounced straight back to drinking. Efficiency is important during weekends, when you have to work during the week.

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

If you're not drunk the entire weekend, you're doing it wrong.
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Bur wrote:Last few weeks I've passed out in like 5-8am, slept 3-4 hours and bounced straight back to drinking. Efficiency is important during weekends, when you have to work during the week.
Bur I would never be able to keep up with you. I can drink heavily every day, but only 3-4 hours of sleep would end me quickly.

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

JimLahey wrote:
Bur wrote:Last few weeks I've passed out in like 5-8am, slept 3-4 hours and bounced straight back to drinking. Efficiency is important during weekends, when you have to work during the week.
Bur I would never be able to keep up with you. I can drink heavily every day, but only 3-4 hours of sleep would end me quickly.

It's all about pace, man.
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

The optimism of new morning drunk

Post by Riddeford »

Woke up after drinking until 4. Went to the liquor store but it hadn't opened yet. Went to the corner store and it was open. I bought some cheap wine. Now I'm feeling better! How are you morning drunkards doing on this Saturday?
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: The optimism of new morning drunk

Riddeford wrote:Woke up after drinking until 4. Went to the liquor store but it hadn't opened yet. Went to the corner store and it was open. I bought some cheap wine. Now I'm feeling better! How are you morning drunkards doing on this Saturday?
Afternoon here and doing fine: six bottles of various wines waiting for my hungry kiss. What's the weather like in Canada?
I love this cousin country.

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Riddeford wrote:Woke up after drinking until 4. Went to the liquor store but it hadn't opened yet. Went to the corner store and it was open. I bought some cheap wine. Now I'm feeling better! How are you morning drunkards doing on this Saturday?
Afternoon here and doing fine: six bottles of various wines waiting for my hungry kiss. What's the weather like in Canada?
Warm and sunny today and nice and drunk. Where are you drinking at this moment?
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Riddeford wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
Warm and sunny today and nice and drunk. Where are you drinking at this moment?
Sorry, got out to by more cigars.
Well, I'm drinking in Rennes (Bretagne) and trying to comfort an accidentally pregnant girl (no, I'm not the father, just a friend).

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I do a lot of work with unwed mothers.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

ThurstonDrunk wrote:I do a lot of work with unwed mothers.
Well, we're not there yet, but I think I can help her.
Of course, I'm biased, she's gorgeous.

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

The depanneur lived up to its name?