Smart phones

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Smart phones

Post by Gin McGuinness »

I love it when I can post in the pub from the pub! Long overdue drinking in public being had. Now just gotta find me someone to pick up the tab!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Smart phones

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Look, Mom! American money!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

You should go to a different bar. That glass ain't even half full!

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

Hahaha. Nice! You what? You can't order half pints in this town. Bum.

ADHD
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by ADHD »

fuk that shit, here we fill fifths from our basement stock, not half pints weak, weak man

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

To be fair, I downed 2 pints in less than 40 mins. Given my weight and what I had for lunch, .5 pint would have been nice and still not put me over the driving limit. Some of us have others to consider.

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

Gin McGuinness wrote:To be fair, I downed 2 pints in less than 40 mins. Given my weight and what I had for lunch, .5 pint would have been nice and still not put me over the driving limit. Some of us have others to consider.
Yeah, some of us are considerate and drink as many pints as we can. Fuck driving! A real drunk can walk miles and miles...