Super Bowl Drinking Games

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Super Bowl Drinking Games

Post by Smatter Noguts »

1. Staying undrunk until kickoff (I will lose this one.)
2. Drink every time Madonnna's name is mentioned.
3.Take a drink.... aw, fuck it. Rules just slow me down.

JohnnyT

Re: Super Bowl Drinking Games

Post by JohnnyT »

1. Shot of whiskey every time they show Peyton M.a.n.n.i.n.g.

Blacked out by halftime.

Salviati
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Salviati »

When the Cardinals were up against the Steelers we were drinking in a friends room, I got pissed to quickly, went back to my room passed out before kickoff, missed the whole damn thing and came back to the room after I woke up only to get a charge for drinking in the dorms. We also lost.
Booze is the big middle finger towards existence.
Absinthe makes the heart grow stronger.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Drink every tim David Tyree is mentioned or has his replay shown.

You can start today and use this one all week.

Freddie AppsHero
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Freddie AppsHero »

Salviati wrote:When the Cardinals were up against the Steelers we were drinking in a friends room, I got pissed to quickly, went back to my room passed out before kickoff, missed the whole damn thing and came back to the room after I woke up only to get a charge for drinking in the dorms. We also lost.
O_O

American universities suck.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

You're shit-talking America in a Super Bowl thread? You've got guts.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Drink every time they show the helmet catch from Superbowl XLII. Start during the pregame.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Salviati wrote:When the Cardinals were up against the Steelers we were drinking in a friends room, I got pissed to quickly, went back to my room passed out before kickoff, missed the whole damn thing and came back to the room after I woke up only to get a charge for drinking in the dorms. We also lost.
They can charge you for drinking in the dorm? Fuck that's awful.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Salviati
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Salviati »

Aye. We were drinking in dorm A, I left to go to dorm B. Slept at dorm B through the whole game. I woke up, walked up to dorm A to see what was up, I walk in, no one is drinking at this point and then the RA's walk in 3 minutes after I get there and bust us all. I had to go to a week long class on some bullshit like, "How drinking negatively impacts your collegiate career."

The only benefit of this class is that I got partnered up with a young lady, we hit it off the third day and got together for some drinks and some sex.

All in all it was a win.
Booze is the big middle finger towards existence.
Absinthe makes the heart grow stronger.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Shotgun a 16oz High Life every time the words "rematch" and "2008" are contained in the same sentence.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Salviati wrote:Aye. We were drinking in dorm A, I left to go to dorm B. Slept at dorm B through the whole game. I woke up, walked up to dorm A to see what was up, I walk in, no one is drinking at this point and then the RA's walk in 3 minutes after I get there and bust us all. I had to go to a week long class on some bullshit like, "How drinking negatively impacts your collegiate career."

The only benefit of this class is that I got partnered up with a young lady, we hit it off the third day and got together for some drinks and some sex.

All in all it was a win.
That IS a win.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Salviati wrote:Aye. We were drinking in dorm A, I left to go to dorm B. Slept at dorm B through the whole game. I woke up, walked up to dorm A to see what was up, I walk in, no one is drinking at this point and then the RA's walk in 3 minutes after I get there and bust us all. I had to go to a week long class on some bullshit like, "How drinking negatively impacts your collegiate career."

All in all it was a win.
nice! and you knew she liked to drink from the get-go....
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Drink every time Eli makes his stupid face. Won't make it through the national anthem. Stupid Eli and his stupid stupid face.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Crystal wrote:Drink every time Eli makes his stupid face. Won't make it through the national anthem. Stupid Eli and his stupid stupid face.

Don't worry, one of these years the 49's will have six Super Bowls like all of the great teams have.
I'll miss you, pallie.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Crystal wrote:Drink every time Eli makes his stupid face. Won't make it through the national anthem. Stupid Eli and his stupid stupid face.
STOP PICKING ON ELI!!?!

He really can't help it
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be