Super Bowl Drinking Games

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Judge

Re: Super Bowl Drinking Games

Post by Judge »

Drink every time Ruiner sighs like a little girl when they show Prince Brady's face.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

Crystal wrote:Drink every time Eli makes his stupid face. Won't make it through the national anthem. Stupid Eli and his stupid stupid face.
Artie Lange says it best: "He looks like he's just a couple chromosomes away from having Down's Syndrome."

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

GO CHIEFS!
Okole maluna!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

After an 8-year hibernation, I think we can pull this drinking game off.

Wow, this Super Bowl really snuck up on me. I wish I could take Monday off, but my job's already tasked me with covering for people who are out next week. Come to think of it, I was wondering why so many people were gone next week. Now things make sense, there are a lot of drunkards in my company not planning on being vertical come Monday.

Whatever, a soldiers gotta soldier on. Liquor store is going to be crazy crowded, I'm going to have to hit them up early. Kick in the goddamn door at piss-filled watergun point, with a canister of mace on my hip, screaming for all the rye whiskey, vodka and rum in the place. Taking no prisoners, and if anyone gets in my way I'm a hit them like Sean Taylor in the gut so hard they kick themselves in their own foreheads.

This is go-hard weekend, but only for the strong hearted and noble minded. For those of us poor saps, all nose calloused from Eskimo kissing the grindstone for 12 hours a day, five days out the week, who grind the world's gears like our dulled molars just to keep this sonuvabitch rotating. Why Monday isn't a holiday for us, I'll never know.

Did you know Americans drink somewhere near 325 million gallons of beer on Super Bowl Sunday. We keep this economy pulsating dear drunks. Pick em up, raise em high...

DRINK!
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

The NFL gave up it's tax free status rather than disclose it's annual earnings.

Accounting for inflation, Superbowl cities pay an average of $34 million for added security measures, not including upgrades to civic infrastructure and surveillance. The Department of Homeland Security will not disclose how much money is spent keeping sports fans safe from themselves or the terroristas.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:12 pm
The NFL gave up it's tax free status rather than disclose it's annual earnings.

Accounting for inflation, Superbowl cities pay an average of $34 million for added security measures, not including upgrades to civic infrastructure and surveillance. The Department of Homeland Security will not disclose how much money is spent keeping sports fans safe from themselves or the terroristas.
I knew there was a reason I stop giving two fucks about the NFL. Corporations are corporations. Whatever the case, my seething disdain for the organization doesn't have to kill the party. I've already made liquor store run #1 and I'm stocked up on Rye and Vodka. I also bought these Horchata creamer shots that I'm going to use for my coffee to keep this party going come morning. This weekend will be a beautiful memory lost.
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rye and Coke »

Holy shit, this weekend is already off to a drunkard start....I'm just...gone, right now. But I'm about to make this curry chicken and get dinner and it's almost 11: 30 at night on the east coast. Maybe I'll head out on foot, down the block, and meet up with some other revelers preparing for Sunday. Who's to say.

I'll probably just wake up in bed like the 40-something year old I am.

...cheers?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:21 pm
...Whatever the case, my seething disdain for the organization doesn't have to kill the party...
You make a good point. In fact, that could be the meaning of life.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:01 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:21 pm
...Whatever the case, my seething disdain for the organization doesn't have to kill the party...
You make a good point. In fact, that could be the meaning of life.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rye and Coke »

I'm so drunk right now....Fuck the NFL, and FUCK tomorrow

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 pm
Fuck the NFL, and FUCK tomorrow
I'm nowhere near drunk at the moment but I fully agree with this statement. Cheers!