5 Beers No Man Should Drink...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: 5 Beers No Man Should Drink...

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Crystal wrote:Mike and the Judge drink Natty Light. Just saying...
Like I said:
FNZ is the best of all of us wrote:π) Won't someone think of the children!?!?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

i live in Milwaukee..and that being said 5.9 percent tall boys of mlwaukees best ice for $2.50 a 4 pack is a great deal. that being said....Nighttrain BEER from O'so Brewery here is my new favorite. The Lakefront Brewery and New Glarus choices are pretty good as well. but sometimes there is nothing like drinking a cheap assed beer. *raise beast ice to you all*
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

l... wrote:i live in Milwaukee..and that being said 5.9 percent tall boys of mlwaukees best ice for $2.50 a 4 pack is a great deal. that being said....Nighttrain BEER from O'so Brewery here is my new favorite. The Lakefront Brewery and New Glarus choices are pretty good as well. but sometimes there is nothing like drinking a cheap assed beer. *raise beast ice to you all*
OOO000ooooh, now...you just simmer down there, little lady...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

peetie44 wrote:
l... wrote:i live in Milwaukee..and that being said 5.9 percent tall boys of mlwaukees best ice for $2.50 a 4 pack is a great deal. that being said....Nighttrain BEER from O'so Brewery here is my new favorite. The Lakefront Brewery and New Glarus choices are pretty good as well. but sometimes there is nothing like drinking a cheap assed beer. *raise beast ice to you all*
OOO000ooooh, now...you just simmer down there, little lady...

Peetie you know i'm watching crap t.v. and drinking crap beer right now. it is my birthright ;)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Drink what you want. I used to drink Sparks, Camo, Mad Dog, Steel Reserve, 4 Loko. I've never liked american lagers. Never. To each his own.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Who cares what you drinking. letting some dumb shit. Tell you what beers you are to old for.
I say screw you and pass me a bud.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I've never really like any Budweisser product other than Bud Dry.

Eidt: And Natural Ice, which I don't really like-like, but I like what it does.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Semi-related, I took the A-B tour in St. Louis a few years ago and there's a big wall where they have all the A-B family products. All the Buds, all the Michelobs, their "craft" series, etc. And at the very bottom right corner, nearly hidden and well out of the light... forgotten and little-loved, but still standing proudly:

A 40 of King Cobra.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

coors lite seem to have a sales push on at the minute, a few bars near me will serve pints of it for 25-30p cheaper than the other beers, and it's always on promotion. I even buy it sometimes, though I don't really like the taste
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

BeeTeeDub: Coors is the cargo that they Bandit is hauling in the first (?) Smokey and the Bandit movie. It used to only be available in parts of the Central and Mountain time zones.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

drink? or put his last rights? to quote COnway Twitty, "It's a redneckin, love making night". I'll drink almost anything in certain situations. Choices...what bar are your and the World's most interesting Man drinking at?

Love ya, P
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

FNZ wrote:BeeTeeDub: Coors is the cargo that they Bandit is hauling in the first (?) Smokey and the Bandit movie. It used to only be available in parts of the Central and Mountain time zones.
Not for nothin', but why haven't we pulled a Smokey and the Bandit with Yuengling?

We have all of the networking covered on this site to really organize this ring, and I have a Class A.

[Leans into microphone a la Fistful Of Yen]: But of course, it would be wrong
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

coqui_chris wrote:
FNZ wrote:BeeTeeDub: Coors is the cargo that they Bandit is hauling in the first (?) Smokey and the Bandit movie. It used to only be available in parts of the Central and Mountain time zones.
Not for nothin', but why haven't we pulled a Smokey and the Bandit with Yuengling?

We have all of the networking covered on this site to really organize this ring, and I have a Class A.

It's everywhere up here.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

coqui_chris wrote:

I think that I might find somewhere to "launder" a truckload of illicit beer. We'd have to haul the load of empties back for the deposit; The Coal Commonwealth don't care about no bottle deposits.

redshift
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by redshift »

I will stick with my Labatt Blue light thanks when I want cheap beer.
The What?? I hate signature images!