Blame Game

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Blame Game

Post by Miklo »

I am sick of this...I have been comming across alot of people lately who are blaming alcohol for their troubles. I was blacked out when I....I was drunk and cheated on my partner....I neglect my kids....I abuse my partner....I..... . Fuck, you did all those horrible things, not the alcohol. Were you drinking when you did it, yes. But show me a bottle of alcohol with arms and leggs and telekinetic powers matching professor x and Ill wage a war against whiskey myself(killing each bottle one chug at a time). Where do these sad excuses of a person do they get to blame something else to make themselves feel better? Man up, you did it! not the booze!
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Blame Game

Post by Wingman »

preach it!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I fully agree, and I'd go even further: you got the pleasure of drinking heavily and yet you let those things happen, WHO the fuck are you? You are massacring a life you could spend boozing happily but you let terrible things happen to you when you're drunk instead of enjoying. THE SHAME, THE SHAME, the HORROR!

On a side note, Miklo, if you actually own one of those bottles with superpowers you were talking about, well, I happen to know a friend of a friend who's bent on world domination who'd happily buy one, or exchange it against numerous bottles of normal booze...
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Miklo wrote:I am sick of this...I have been comming across alot of people lately who are blaming alcohol for their troubles. I was blacked out when I....I was drunk and cheated on my partner....I neglect my kids....I abuse my partner....I..... . Fuck, you did all those horrible things, not the alcohol. Were you drinking when you did it, yes. But show me a bottle of alcohol with arms and leggs and telekinetic powers matching professor x and Ill wage a war against whiskey myself(killing each bottle one chug at a time). Where do these sad excuses of a person do they get to blame something else to make themselves feel better? Man up, you did it! not the booze!
Thirsty has some of these bottles...he chugs them and then throws them in the street
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Yep. Rat bastard son of a bitch is rat bastard son of a bitch. No alcohol involved.
like tears in rain

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I cheated because I'm a man and I want the entire spectrum of pussy, got nothing to do with the whiskey in my bloodstream.

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

JimLahey wrote:I STAYED SINGLE because I'm a man and I want the entire spectrum of pussy, got nothing to do with the whiskey in my bloodstream.
Fixed that for you.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Jollyroger1210 wrote:
JimLahey wrote:I STAYED SINGLE because I'm a man and I want the entire spectrum of pussy, got nothing to do with the whiskey in my bloodstream.
Fixed that for you.
Hahaha, that's true too!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well I'm oppressed because I'm a woman. Oh wait. I'm lazy and I'm drunk. (Whacks self on back of head and pours another Makers.)*

*inspired by Dickless Tracy today.
like tears in rain

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

They would done in undrunk any ways.

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Alcohol lets the monkey out of its cage. The monkey does the things that the monkey wants to do. Alcohol only set it free to do those things.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Bo Derek's tits. I like sex,

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

I like dredlocks, but really only on that chick on MSNBC from Tulane. White girls with braided dreds are kind of a downer.

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

We call them hippies. They suck.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Jollyroger1210 wrote:We call them hippies. They suck.

As someone who comes from a long line of Violent Hippies I say Go Fuck Yourself, Asshat.