4/20...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: 4/20...

Post by Badfellow »

Recreational cannabis passed the House in MN yesterday. Expected to pass Senate on Friday after which the Governor said he’d sign it into law.

On an unrelated note, Badfellow Farms is now accepting applications for the 2024 season.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Four-Twenty 2023

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:02 am
Patchez wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:54 pm
Man I hate the Eagles.
Me too. Worst freakin’ team in the NFL.
😆
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Stendhal
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stendhal »

Congratulations, Badfellow. I see some entrepreneurial opportunities in your future from this.
Everything in moderation, including moderation

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:22 am
Recreational cannabis passed the House in MN yesterday. Expected to pass Senate on Friday after which the Governor said he’d sign it into law.

On an unrelated note, Badfellow Farms is now accepting applications for the 2024 season.
Hell yeah. I have to stay where I'm at for another 10 years for retirement but hold a job for me. This would be a great retirement gig. I would love to work on the sales floor.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Going to go out on a calyx right now and say Tiger Whiskey would be a great strain with a 75% pure Hindu Kush and 25% Pygmie Stonecrop lineage. Old school cannabinoids intact.

And for our dear Lady Savage and others, a full spectrum cannabis bitters one can add to the Makers Mark Manhattan at their dosage and leisure.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:22 am

Congrats! When I was at university in the 90's-00's, a professor in one of my law enforcement classes said that we would see it legal in our lifetime. I really hoped and prayed he was right. It wasn't even decriminalized back in those days so I had no hope. Tis a great day!
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:02 pm
Going to go out on a calyx right now and say Tiger Whiskey would be a great strain with a 75% pure Hindu Kush and 25% Pygmie Stonecrop lineage. Old school cannabinoids intact.

And for our dear Lady Savage and others, a full spectrum cannabis bitters one can add to the Makers Mark Manhattan at their dosage and leisure.
That sounds intriguing. I smoked weed once or twice as a teen, but I dislike smoking in general, and hate swapping spit with other people. I bought some of those gummy candies from Chong but they didn't do much for me, other than piss off old tight pants Grumpy when he saw the package. I never thought of adding them to my bourbon. I will have to find the box of gummi jars and try that.
like tears in rain