Valentine's Day for drunks

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Valentine's Day for drunks

Post by sloweducation »

Me and my girl took Friday off and met at the bar right by our house at 5:15 pm on Thursday. Plan on being here all weekend. My favorite threesome: Me, my lady and hooch. What did you people do?

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Valentine's Day for drunks

Post by Lush City »

I'm done with all that. Been there and done that and have the scars to prove it. Enjoy it now and may it last. May you have those skills to do it. Many don't have it and they pay a big price to find out. Things change with age...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Spent the day putting this on every jukebox in town...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Valentine's Day is around the corner, drunkards. Check out these Valentine's gift ideas (with photos) such as:

Klingon Bloodwine for those Trekkie geeks in your life.

Tobacco flavored vodka for the drunkards that smoke.

Some other fun accompaniments (among other things) include:

All things pickles gift basket for those crazy pickle eatin' people like me.

Bouquet of salamis for pretty much everyone.

Bouquet of Doritos shaped into roses, also for anyone.

Chocolates in the shape of boobs. They actually look delicious.

Chocolates in the shape of anuses. Why not? Make that special someone feel even more special.

And there you have it, drunkards. Something for everyone on this most dumbest of days!
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I'm a day late but did anyone do anything fun, lame, or special? Fancy cocktails? A nice dinner in? (See Hugh's Chef Boyardee thread for a future recipe for V-Day or a romantic evening.) Crying in your tear-stained pillow? A nice dinner out? Visited a strip club? Got your drink on like I did?

I woulda taken oett once again to the upscale Red Lobster for some Walt's Shrimp and spicy pineapple margaritas to commemorate our love but we don't have those type of establishments in Germany. So we stayed at home and didn't do jack squat. Thanks Germany for not having fancy places like Applebee's or Chili's to celebrate such important occasions in. Ain't nobody want your German sausages on Valentine's Day.

Happy VD! Happy Singles Awareness Day! Happy Ball n' Chain Day! Happy using that gift certificate to Applebee's day! And especially Happy V-Day to Patchez and Dear Booze who probably did something kick ass with their ladies, not because of V-Day, but because they always do. Cheers to that!
Okole maluna!