If I was Edward Snowden right now...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

If I was Edward Snowden right now...

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

...I'd be getting myself a huge bottle of vodka. That's all.

No need for this thread to descend into political free-for-all; let's keep it boozy.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: If I was Edward Snowden right now...

Post by Bur »

If I was pretty much anyone myself. I would purchase shit ton of alcohol.

On other news SHOT TIME

Cheers.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Shane-O-Matic wrote:...I'd be getting myself a huge bottle of vodka. That's all.

No need for this thread to descend into political free-for-all; let's keep it boozy.

Well he's certainly in the right spot for it!

They're probably Na Zdorovieing him all day and night to get him to give up everything else he knows. <=== Russian "enhanced interrogation"!
Think that "Anastasia" chick from the late night companionship commercials is involved?
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Judge

Post by Judge »

MOSCOW—Citing a whirlwind month and a half in which he leaked classified details of a massive government surveillance operation, secretly fled from the United States to Hong Kong, and became a figure of national and global intrigue, sources confirmed Thursday that the life of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden is just straight-up fun, exciting, and full of action.

Snowden, who was granted asylum in Russia after exposing the NSA’s PRISM data-mining program—which reports indicate is pretty much straight out of a goddamn Mission: Impossible movie—appears to have successfully evaded U.S. authorities attempting to extradite him on federal charges, in what many agree is as cool as it sounds.

Sources also verified that the 30-year-old’s life is sure as hell a lot more interesting and eventful than pretty much anyone else’s right now, no question about that.

“First, he spies on people as part of a top-secret government program, and if that wasn’t crazy enough, he then blows the lid on the whole operation and goes into hiding in Hong Kong,” said 34-year-old actuary Jason Leavitt of Kinston, NC. “Come on, how fucking fun is that? Essentially, he’s this young guy flying around the world, living as a fugitive, and doing whatever he wants with no consequences whatsoever. The guy is basically a walking, talking British spy novel and living every moment like it’s his last.”

“And on top of that, he’s famous and his face is all over TV and the internet,” Leavitt continued. “Beats my day-to-day, I can tell you that much.”

Given his current situation, those familiar with the fact that Snowden also has this gorgeous girlfriend who’s a pole dancer for Christ’s sake said that you’d be nuts not to want to walk in Snowden’s shoes and experience the constant thrill-a-minute ride that is his daily life.

Moreover, Barack Obama—the fucking President of the United States, sources stressed—holds press conferences and meetings with foreign leaders to talk about this guy.

“Must be pretty neat being on the front of newspapers and stuff and having everyone care about everything you say and do,” said 39-year-old Ethan Gurzau of Philadelphia, adding that if the past month is any indication, Snowden’s life will only get more awesome. “That’ll never happen to me. And it’s not like his life wasn’t sweet before this either. He was making 200k a year working at a cushy job and living in Hawaii. I mean, are you kidding me?”

When reached for comment, authorities were unable speculate on Snowden’s future plans given that it would be too difficult to pinpoint where someone so unpredictable and spontaneous and mysterious would end up. Officials went on to say they wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up sleeping with a supermodel or stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre.

“I honestly can’t wait to get up every morning and check online to see what he’s up to,” said 26-year-old Boston-based real estate agent Samantha Upton, adding that there’s no telling what unbelievable adventure Snowden will go on next. “I’ve never even been past Missouri. Meanwhile, this guy is jetting from China to Moscow while the CIA chases after him and watches his every move. That’s insane.”

“I want to do that,” Upton added. “I want to do what he’s doing.”

At press time, officials were unable to confirm Snowden’s current activities, though sources noted that whatever he’s doing, it’s probably mind-blowing.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

NYDingbat wrote:
Shane-O-Matic wrote:...I'd be getting myself a huge bottle of vodka. That's all.

Well he's certainly in the right spot for it!

They're probably Na Zdorovieing him all day and night to get him to give up everything else he knows. <=== Russian "enhanced interrogation"!
Think that "Anastasia" chick from the late night companionship commercials is involved?
Do I know this girl? Vodka makes me forget sometimes.

Good work, Judge.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Shane-O-Matic wrote:...Good work, Judge.
The Judge certainly knows his Onions...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Indeed so!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

RUSSIAN DAMES ARE TOPS.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

frankennietzsche wrote:RUSSIAN DAMES ARE TOPS.
I think you'll find that they mostly bottom.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

drink all the vodka that I can

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Entrepreneurs from Russia and China are bidding for the rights to put Edward Snowden's face on T-shirts and posters. So he'll certainly be able to afford that vodka...
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"I don't always defect...but when I do, I head for a country that has a LOT of cheap vodka."
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

In Soviet Russia, whistle blows you!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I think he should have a sex change like that wikileak dude so one of you nasty fucking drunks would respond to his ad and marry him and make him a U.S. citizen again.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I think he should have a sex change like that wikileak dude so one of you nasty fucking drunks would respond to his ad and marry him and make him a U.S. citizen again.
Lol! This is a treatment for a Peter Sellers movie if he was still with us.
What's the deal with PFCManning? He should change his name to Womanning... gag! I get no respect...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.