d.s.i.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

d.s.i.

Post by l... »

nice fat lip, scab on chin, leaves in shoes. hmmm....
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: d.s.i.

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

I once crashed at a friend's parents' house because there was no way i could drive. They put me on a pullout sofa and I passed out. I woke up needing to take a leak and at first I couldn't find the bedroom door. The place was pitch black and it was a condo so the doors were on these weird diagonals. Anyhow. I eventually make it out and pissed in a proper toilet, and then went back to bed. Again, it's pitch dark so I flop on what I think is the edge of the bed but it turns out this is a sleeper sofa where you sleep parallel to the back of the couch, not perpendicular, meaning the "foot" of the bed is a good deal away from where I think it should be. So my ass drops to the floor and my arm hits the metal corner, giving me a nice cut and an enormous bruise. In my state, I had no idea the extent of the damage but am still worried about stained sheets (such a thoughtful drunk) so I make an effort to sleep on the noninjured side and keep the potentially bleeding arm above the covers. Happy to report no stains, but do have a light scar.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

Hmm.... fat lip. Some type of blow to the face or fall to the ground.

Chin scabbed.... the blow to the face must have been early in the evening. As thin as your blood was from the vodka, it would take quite a while to actual scab over.

Leaves in shoes.... hmmmm..

I'm going to deduce that you got into a shot for shot drinking match with an Ent and it went horribly wrong at the end.

fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

I just looked in the mirror. it is not pretty.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

not as bad as this though.
Attachments
blackeye.jpg
blackeye.jpg (39.4 KiB) Viewed 1416 times

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

(note swatch on arm)

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

it looks like You haves the gout lol

yolo
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

What kind of shoes? And were the leaves inside or just stuck in laces? I need specifics to do a thorough, accurate DSI. Remember I have helped you recover beer, keys, and other various sundries in the past. I am highly attuned to the blacked out brain and its workings- years of dedicated research and all. My preliminary assessment involves an uneven sidewalk and bushes with possible shoe removal, without further information I can't say if it was voluntary or not. Leaves or twigs found in the hair or bedding could mean a different scenario. If I could see the wounds or get a more detailed description I could probably tell you more.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

leaves on purse...leaves in mocassins....fat lip. woke up on couch. pants off, pjs on. mike tells me I was circling the block...and somehow got in his house. I need a babysitter. and by that, I mean...I CAN'T BE ALONE. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, but I need someone around me. I'm a freaking mess.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

cleaned the leaves today. head, not so much.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Leaves in moccassins and purse most likely indicate involuntary shoe removal and in the purse possible crawling to regain footing. Pj's after de-pantsing is fairly impressive (although that might be personal bias). The fat lip and chin abrassion are indicative of a classic forward pitch manueveur. The forward pitch was most likely caused by a bad sidewalk or errant goat- as we know, this is never caused by drunkeness alone. I am going to guess the scratch on the arm is fairly minor and probably attributed to a stick somewhere amongst the leaves you worked your way through to regain your footing.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

god when I just looked at the last post,, a csi Miami commercial came on.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

That is Jungian Synchronicity, yobabbles.

I tried to find one that had a witty pun or whathaveyou, but, alas, I could not. Maybe something about "LEAVE it alone"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Jiggers McCoy wrote:still worried about stained sheets (such a thoughtful drunk)
strange, isn`t it? As a regular drunk, having caused so much damage to the property of harmless party hosts, and having suffered an incredible amount of wrecked tables, glasses and windows thanks to wannabe badasses loosing their minds, I really try to not be the asshole fucking up one persons belongings and stuff, whilst loaded.
If it still happenes, they probably deserved it!
Drink!