The Drunken Skype Thread

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Drunken Skype Thread

Post by Badfellow »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:12 pm
During a call yesterday, we all decided it would be a great idea to have drunk Oett as an American football commentator. It would be a truly brilliant move.

"Hmph. Uh. Hmph. Here's something funny. Hmph. Uh, what if the Center farted in the Quarterback's face?"

"Shut the fuck up.

"Fuck you, Fuck you. Fuck you!"

And he would also keep interrupting the color commentator, just to change the subject. "Hmph. Uh. Humph. If the players were professional wrestlers, who would they be? That receiver would be Rowdy Roddy Piper.. "

He’d make a great commentator for the Special Olympics.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:27 pm

He’d make a great commentator for the Special Olympics.
I`ll root for you
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
During a call yesterday, we all decided it would be a great idea to have drunk Oett as an American football commentator. It would be a truly brilliant move.

"Hmph. Uh. Hmph. Here's something funny. Hmph. Uh, what if the Center farted in the Quarterback's face?"

"Shut the fuck up.

And he would also keep interrupting the color commentator, just to change the subject. "Hmph. Uh. Humph. If the players were professional wrestlers, who would they be? That receiver would be Rowdy Roddy Piper.. "
It's against FCC regulations to broadcast while drunk and/or drinking. So this would never work and he would only be flooded with hate mail.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpAkEnpRHC8

Anyway, what's been happening? Has Oettinger shat himself... again?
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:20 am

Nope no recent shart incidents. Where the hell have you been?!
Okole maluna!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 am
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:

This is going to sound really, really stupid. I told my doctor I wasn't a drinker or a smoker. The results of the blood tests I had the day after a session was quite alarming for them. Instead of confessing, I decided to go without Bachus's warm elixir (and tobacco) until the next set of blood tests to prove that I don't drink or smoke.

It was hell. Did I convince them? I'm not sure. The doctor asked if I had drank the night before the test. I said "I had five beers. There was a Zoom party", he replied, "Thats not a lot". "No, I don't really drink". "Ok, we'll do the tests again".

I happily broke my undrunken fast today with some Penny Blue XO RUM. It was delicious. Those Mauritians do make some fine stuff. If I had remained S*ber by saturday it would have been a whole month! A month! This is probably why Lenin killed his doctors!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:22 pm
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:

This is going to sound really, really stupid. I told my doctor I wasn't a drinker or a smoker. The results of the blood tests I had the day after a session was quite alarming for them. Instead of confessing, I decided to go without Bachus's warm elixir (and tobacco) until the next set of blood tests to prove that I don't drink or smoke.

It was hell. Did I convince them? I'm not sure. The doctor asked if I had drank the night before the test. I said "I had five beers. There was a Zoom party", he replied, "Thats not a lot". "No, I don't really drink". "Ok, we'll do the tests again".

I happily broke my undrunken fast today with some Penny Blue XO RUM. It was delicious. Those Mauritians do make some fine stuff. If I had remained S*ber by saturday it would have been a whole month! A month! This is probably why Lenin killed his doctors!
I was hoping your absence was the result of something else. Like death. Preferably caused by ass cancer.
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:36 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

"Shut the fuck up.

It's against FCC regulations to broadcast while drunk and/or drinking. So this would never work and he would only be flooded with hate mail.
Yeah because Cosell and Summerall were undrunk as church mice when they were in the booth.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Dear Booze wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:49 pm
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:

I was hoping your absence was the result of something else. Like death. Preferably caused by ass cancer.
I also had arse cancer, but, I got better!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm
Dear Booze wrote:
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:

So, are you immune now, or can you get it again?
DRINK!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:05 pm
TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

So, are you immune now, or can you get it again?
I can get this again, but I'm now immune from anal fissures. What a time to be alive!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

good to have you back brother....those damn yankies were getting too big for their boots again while you were gone.

and yeah fucking hell isn't it...when i had to go 3 weeks last year i just couldn't imagine how boring my life would be if it had to continue.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:

This is going to sound really, really stupid. I told my doctor I wasn't a drinker or a smoker.
I`ll tell my doctor that I smoke crack and shoot up herion on a daily basis.

He`ll be having good results for me (I hope)
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:19 am
good to have you back brother....those damn yankies were getting too big for their boots again while you were gone.

and yeah fucking hell isn't it...when i had to go 3 weeks last year i just couldn't imagine how boring my life would be if it had to continue.
Shit! I bet it was like Normandy landings all over again. Oettinger was just surrounded going "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaare they all here! FUCK YOU! Thats GAAAYYYYYYYY!"

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:01 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:19 am

Shit! I bet it was like Normandy landings all over again. Oettinger was just surrounded going "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaare they all here! FUCK YOU! Thats GAAAYYYYYYYY!"
I heard the Boris Johnson haircut and look is all in vogue.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.