I've been drunk since I woke up

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

EuroSlave
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

I've been drunk since I woke up

Post by EuroSlave »

There is nothing wrong with it

not until I wake up tomorrow that is

But then I'll be drinking again

Then it's all good!

Palinka (RIP)

Re: I've been drunk since I woke up

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Some of us have to work at it.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Palinka wrote:Some of us have to work...
The Lucky Lucky Bastard sentiment is seconded.

However, I am now home, and DRINK is in da house.
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Me too. Had a weird dream that Kimmel and Conan were covering an obscure song only I knew. Woke up to it playing on my itunes. Zwack.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

whiskeyprick wrote:Me too. Had a weird dream that Kimmel and Conan were covering an obscure song only I knew. Woke up to it playing on my itunes. Zwack.
It may be the king of acquired tastes, but I like bitters, so I enjoyed it. A buddy of mine made a rookie mistake... tasted it for the first time at room temp. There was spewage. You must en-freezerinate the hell out this stuff.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Drunk since you woke up?

Shit.

Is it Tueday already?!
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

Last night was a proper celebration of our mothers, with tecate beers backed with shots of costco tequila. I know it was a great night because I woke up still drunk, and fully intend to keep this glorious buzz alive. This moring consisted of three more shots before I headed off to work, and gatoraid(because I really need to hydrate)/vodka for the rest of the day.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Miklo wrote:Last night was a proper celebration of our mothers, with tecate beers backed with shots of costco tequila. I know it was a great night because I woke up still drunk, and fully intend to keep this glorious buzz alive. This moring consisted of three more shots before I headed off to work, and gatoraid(because I really need to hydrate)/vodka for the rest of the day.
Costco has their own brand of tequila? I learned something new. I hope it doesn't taste like their gasoline. I'm not saying I know what the gas tastes like, but...

Miklo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Miklo »

Yea kirkland anjeo, i got a liter for 20$. Damn good buy, and quality drink. For info, the kirkland bourbon is quite tasty aswell.
“And in my mind, this settles the issue. I would never drink cologne, and am therefore not an alcoholic.”
― Augusten Burroughs

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Been Up Since 4 Am AndShower BeeRs To Start The Travel Day. Fuck Twitter, and Never Trust A fart.

(edited to change Duck to Fuck, and Shart to Fart. Because, you know, that shit is important. Fuck the Nanny phone spell checker. I got the cheapy chrome book for this trvael)
Last edited by mistah willies on Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Miklo wrote:Yea kirkland anjeo, i got a liter for 20$. Damn good buy, and quality drink. For info, the kirkland bourbon is quite tasty aswell.
That's the cool thing about tequila and bourbon both. They're made by rules. So I have no problem believing Costco tequila and bourbon are worthwhile. Thanks to the rules, you can look up the NOM and learn where Costco tequila was made.

Certain countries don't respect the rules, but that's another story.

Hardcore Stig
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Hardcore Stig »

Right now, you may be my hero!
"That's only a problem if you stop drinking"

"Nationality? I'm a drunkard, and that makes me a man of the world"

"The word "pub" should never need to be followed by the word "why""

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Hardcore Stig wrote:Right now, you may be my hero!
If he hasn't gone back to sleep since starting the thread and is still drunk, he ranks higher than hero.

EuroSlave
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by EuroSlave »

Oh boy that was a day I'll tell you that.

breakfast was white Russians and then my friends dad had come back from the states and I drank his booze and smoked his cigars and ate his pizza and then i went back home and drank more

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hmm white russians.
It`s been a whole week now, trying to keep up.
May I sleep now please?
Drink!