Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks.

Very early entry today because, well I`m still awake.

What`s the dumbest thing you`ve ever done with firecrackers?

I build a homemade bomb once and almost blew out my hearing

Watcha say? Oh it`s Cheeeers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It is now officially Sunday at 12am. So I got a head start on all you sots. See you at the bottom of the hill!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

why do I sometimes wake up even when I`m clearly dead tired?

After 30 something minutes I usually give up falling asleep again and roll out of bed and start drinking.

And Lush the only headstart you californians might get is over the aleutans.

Cheers
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:40 am
Good morning sunday drunks,

why do I sometimes wake up even when I`m clearly dead tired?

After 30 something minutes I usually give up falling asleep again and roll out of bed and start drinking.

And Lush the only headstart you californians might get is over the aleutans.

Cheers
morning/afternoon

cold beers today...defo no peroni or moretti though!! roll on 8pm
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Merchant Seaman »

Just a workday here, but a very special workday, as this is my payoff day!

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

Happy Sunday, all. Cold beers for me, too, warming up for the blitzkrieg of beers that will accompany tonight's Euro Final.
Payoff day sounds like a damn good reason to have a few drinks, Seaman - cheers!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:54 am
roll on 8pm
8pm? Shiiiiiit.
It's still morning here in the US o A. Time for a beer break.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:03 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
roll on 8pm
8pm? Shiiiiiit.
It's still morning here in the US o A. Time for a beer break.
i mean that's just when the final starts....coming home aint it!
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

DrunkinEurope wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:02 am
Happy Sunday, all. Cold beers for me, too, warming up for the blitzkrieg of beers that will accompany tonight's Euro Final.
Payoff day sounds like a damn good reason to have a few drinks, Seaman - cheers!
Well I still have to load 2700 tons of heavy fuel oil, 900 tons of marine gas oil, and 1000 US gallons of lube oil, so I have to stay reasonably undrunk until all that's done.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:23 am
DrunkinEurope wrote:
Well I still have to load 2700 tons of heavy fuel oil, 900 tons of marine gas oil, and 1000 US gallons of lube oil, so I have to stay reasonably undrunk until all that's done.
i mean i had to take the bins out this morning and clean a shit stain off the inside of the toilet....we all have our crosses to bare.

Merchant Seaman
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

i mean i had to take the bins out this morning and clean a shit stain off the inside of the toilet....we all have our crosses to bare.
Fair enough

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

benitobeast69 wrote:
[/quote]

I'm Danish, so...I am rooting for Italy, after that "penalty" that should never have been! - come to think of it, might have to go get some Italian wine, as a way to show my support.

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

Merchant Seaman wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:23 am
DrunkinEurope wrote:
Does sound like the most valid reason I can think of for postponing some serious drinking; if the news mentions a massive oil spillage, I think we'll know who's to blame!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

DrunkinEurope wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:51 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
I'm Danish, so...I am rooting for Italy, after that "penalty" that should never have been! - come to think of it, might have to go get some Italian wine, as a way to show my support.
[/quote]

haha...i think you had the best of the ref that game to be fair! Pen was a touch light though... still you guys should be proud as fuck about your performance all the way through. great team Denmark and a nightmare to play against! Thought it was gonna be Lindisfarne all over again after that first goal!

what's good to drink from Denmark then?? the only beers we get from you guys in mass is Carslberg and Tuborg but I image you keep some good stuff to yourselves...anything I should look out for?

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:00 am
DrunkinEurope wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:51 am
benitobeast69 wrote:
haha...i think you had the best of the ref that game to be fair! Pen was a touch light though... still you guys should be proud as fuck about your performance all the way through. great team Denmark and a nightmare to play against! Thought it was gonna be Lindisfarne all over again after that first goal!

what's good to drink from Denmark then?? the only beers we get from you guys in mass is Carslberg and Tuborg but I image you keep some good stuff to yourselves...anything I should look out for?
[/quote]

Also you should support England... you guys raped and pillaged over here enough that we are basically all cousins now anyway. hah