Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Sunday

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:08 am
Good morning sunday drunks,

this weekend I drank until sunrise every day. I don`t know how but AD got me out of bed at noon today and we had some tequila.

Do you drunks like sleeping all day? Or do you rather be drunk all day and crash early. I like both options

Cheers
no matter what i do i can't sleep too late. when i'm up with you on skype till 5-6am i'll end up fucking pinging awake at like 8am...worth it though...i'm a big fan of the afternoon nap....few drinks with lunch and then fall asleep on the couch for a few hours.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:29 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:08 am

this weekend I drank until sunrise every day. I don`t know how but AD got me out of bed at noon today and we had some tequila.

Do you drunks like sleeping all day? Or do you rather be drunk all day and crash early. I like both options

Cheers
.i'm a big fan of the afternoon nap....few drinks with lunch and then fall asleep on the couch for a few hours.
Meeee too! But I crash out early often also.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

we had margaritas for lunch and I`ve to say the options of tequila to choose from in german stores are more than bland.
Recently they only offered that shit brand Sierra in silver and gold or Cuervo gold. Of course I went for the latter. Other brands just disappeared for whatever reason.
The late booznik always raved about the many tequila brands sold in cali. I`d love to have a choice at all really.

What liquor, beer, hooch or else would you like to have a better selection of in your place?

Cheers
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:38 am

we had margaritas for lunch and I`ve to say the options of tequila to choose from in german stores are more than bland.
Recently they only offered that shit brand Sierra in silver and gold or Cuervo gold. Of course I went for the latter. Other brands just disappeared for whatever reason.
The late booznik always raved about the many tequila brands sold in cali. I`d love to have a choice at all really.

What liquor, beer, hooch or else would you like to have a better selection of in your place?

Cheers
do you guys ever check amazon?? our supermarkets are shit for tequila as well...maybe like 3-5 options...amazon has loads though hundreds of options covering shit shit all the way up to super high end shit... and all free next day delivery.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

It'd be nice if there were more rye and Irish options. As far as whisk(e)y is concerned it tends to me mostly bourbon and scotch near me.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Freaking scotch is all over the place, for being a small country and stuff
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Another perfect Sunday in paradise where I end up all fucked up on booze and weed ready for serious facetime with my Sealy Posturpedic! Had a great salad as an appetizer then walked down to my favorite beach bar and ordered a cheeseburger with bacon and avocado. The Swiss cheese and the burger dressing made this worthy of a five star review. It was Noon and the only meal I would need for the rest of the day. Drinks included!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Are you folks prepper type of people? They say the chances for a blackout this winter are pretty high. I`m slowly loading up on water containers and canned food.
But then I realised yesterday that I need a bigger stock of liquor and probably beer. I don`t think I could survive a week without booze and not go insane and do something stupid.

Rough times ahead, are you planning accordingly?

Cheers
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Sunday afternoon: sitting in the garden slicing up a Black Beauty tomato with a salt shaker and a cold beer.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:09 pm
Sunday afternoon: sitting in the garden slicing up a Black Beauty tomato with a salt shaker and a cold beer.

You sliced up your BB tomate with a salt shaker and a cold beer?
Okole maluna!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:27 am
Badfellow wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:09 pm

You sliced up your BB tomate with a salt shaker and a cold beer?
Of course not. I used a chainsaw.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^ that's brutal.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good evening sunday fuckups,

so Oldsmartskunk wants to do a youtube channel with our dog`s barking noises ala Gabe the dog.

Does that mean we will become youtube celebrities? I know for sure AD doesn`t want to. I`m torn though. A little extra beer money never hurt, right?!

What about you, would you go viral for another pint?

Prosit
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

summer ended very abruptly here. AD and me are coughing and sneezing from colds. When you enter you`d think you put foot in one of those leprocy colonies.
Dumb thing is, we stocked up on all these delicious ingredients for frosty summer drinks, but that doesn`t sound very appealing at the moment.
I`m having white russians but they´re not really warming me up either.
What do you drink to feel comfy and warm?

Cheers
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday imbibers,

every weekend it seems like I gain around 6 pounds that I have to work off during the week. Last night I drunkenly stuffed my face with two big burgers which I almost feel bad about today. That was almost 2000 calories, way too much for a drunk sitting on his ass all weekend.

Do you regret sometimes your drunk munchies intake?

Prosit
Drink!