Shit monday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Shit monday

Post by oettinger »

Another national holiday means another round for me. Meanwhile my poor bank account is on suicide watch, last seen aimlessly walking around town with a rope around it`s neck...
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Yes it is.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It`s monday already?
Fuck you monday, no, you won`t fool the children of the revolution. It`s still sunday and time for another drink.
I don`t need to turn the clock back, I`ll just have a couple of drinks and wait and see until the clock hand hits the same time again. Cheers! Tick tock...
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Yes, it's early for Monday morn here but probably where you are it's definitely a bone rattling Monday morn. There was a guy on this board that told me he went to work on a Monday morn with a king size hangover and had to work a jack hammer breaking up pavement. That is my nomination to the Shit Monday Hall of Fame. If I could only remember the dude's name...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

Lush City wrote:Yes, it's early for Monday morn here but probably where you are it's definitely a bone rattling Monday morn. There was a guy on this board that told me he went to work on a Monday morn with a king size hangover and had to work a jack hammer breaking up pavement. That is my nomination to the Shit Monday Hall of Fame. If I could only remember the dude's name...
Drunks - Be a pen pusher, you never have to worry about working with a jack hammer under a hangover.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Yeah, but you don't see the drunkard manly spirit. You need to man up and recognize your betters or just live in your own world. I don't care, really.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Breaking things hungover is never a big deal. But if you have to be precise with something your hands just won`t allow you at the dawn of the week you are in kinda trouble.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Kitchens are dangerous on Shit Mondays. I could never post here on a Monday because I usually feel to sick.

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

2:41 AM. Still need to finish 500 words of this essay. Have a lecture later on and I need to start the next essay today also. Shit Monday 101.
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

My car/van was being mended (it had a sore foot) so I was cycling about town today. Blearg. 500 yards or so of thinking it was good fun, followed by death. I need a drink
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

For some reason I curtailed my drinks on Sunday last and Monday was not so bad. But that is not true for the coming shit Thursday. LOL!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Shit week thus far. New super star boss in charge of half the mechanics at work is bulling his way into as he calls it a dotted line of authority. Fuck his dotted line.

Jameson's and DuClaw x11 a Mesquite smoked imperial brown ale make it all go way.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:Shit week thus far. New super star boss in charge of half the mechanics at work is bulling his way into as he calls it a dotted line of authority. Fuck his dotted line.

Jameson's and DuClaw x11 a Mesquite smoked imperial brown ale make it all go way.
God forbid you have some nice working environment and do a better job just cause you like it there. Bosswhole knows better
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Only five more days unitl next friday.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Shit Monday coming up. You better suck it up and deal with it!