Smokers Corner

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Smokers Corner

Post by Patchez »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am
That asshole Phllip morris can atleast hand out free lighters with every 90th pack. I hate lighting my cig on the toaster
When Winston still ran racing in the States we got a free carton of Cigs every rave Drag or NASCAR we went to. We would get thre or four cartons a year that way.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:41 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am
That asshole Phllip morris can atleast hand out free lighters with every 90th pack. I hate lighting my cig on the toaster
When Winston still ran racing in the States we got a free carton of Cigs every rave Drag or NASCAR we went to. We would get thre or four cartons a year that way.
A bunch of us went a few times to the NHRA events as Camel VIP's. First time we were at breakfast with t he drivers, I think it was Gordie Bonin F/C and Jim Head in the dragster. Breakfast and my buddy says "what's in all these coolers?" - it was free beer so... It was great. Man what a party at the races, and yeah I came out every time with CARTONS of free smokes!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I was a cigar smoker when I was making good money and buying fine Dominican Republic cigars. The bars didn't mind when I lit up until one day they did. Phil Jackson of Lakers fame and NY Knicks infamy owned rental property at the beach a block from the pub I visit. Phil lit up a cigar in this little place and they told him is wasn't OK. He finished his drink and never came back. Thank you liberal lily liver leftists for destroying the culture.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:37 pm
I was a cigar smoker when I was making good money and buying fine Dominican Republic cigars. The bars didn't mind when I lit up until one day they did. Phil Jackson of Lakers fame and NY Knicks infamy owned rental property at the beach a block from the pub I visit. Phil lit up a cigar in this little place and they told him is wasn't OK. He finished his drink and never came back. Thank you liberal lily liver leftists for destroying the culture.
Red Auerbach was the lone bostonian allowed to do this in his town`s restaurants.
Drink!

Cutbrandy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Cutbrandy »

Right now I stick up with pall mall blue. Actually I like red ones or original camel much more, but I can't smoke 'em too often, cause my asthma gets too fucked off. If I would be rich arsehole I'd be smoking tons of cohiba cigars (I REALLY LOVE THEM).

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

American Spirits are probably the best cig I've had (aside from the tin can Camels from back in the day). Light Blue box is the one that won't fuck you too hard but tastes good
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Marlboro Reds, I like my cancerous addins
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Pipe tobacco is my delight and the best blend is Latikia from Syria blended with Virginia and Burley..
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:32 am
Pipe tobacco is my delight and the best blend is Latikia from Syria blended with Virginia and Burley..
The Latikia can be a bit overwhelming to me. The English blends tend to be a bit heavy handed with it. I haven't tried any other tobaccos with it due to that fact.
I prefer Perique from Louisiana. McClelland's had to fine Perique blends St. James Woods and Dark Star. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement since they went under.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

What one takes into their lungs should be by joy, not by need. These are the words of a nicotinic lover. And freestyle, bonging afficianado.

But, of course, that's like my own opinion, man.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

A Starfleet grade device capable of instantaneous transportation to other realms.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

If you live in California or any state that charges high taxes on tobacco you can go here https://www.smokersoutletonline.com/ and you will not be billed for any state tax outside of Illinois. So check it out and enjoy.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City, my good man...

The boys and I had blend of the Cakes tonight (Wedding Cake x Ice Cream Cake x Divorce Cake x Cookie Cake... we all pitched in) and it made me think we need a strain of Congolese Cake called The Spiral Staircase.

CongoCake: Climb the tricromes!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:39 pm
Lush City, my good man...

The boys and I had blend of the Cakes tonight (Wedding Cake x Ice Cream Cake x Divorce Cake x Cookie Cake... we all pitched in) and it made me think we need a strain of Congolese Cake called The Spiral Staircase.

CongoCake: Climb the tricromes!
I still have a broad assortment from my last trip to Detroit. Lately I've been on the cookies - Girl Scout Cookies, Platinum Cookies, Gorilla Cookies, and GMO Cookies.

You know when your mouth be getting dry,...
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:40 pm
Platinum Cookies
You know when your mouth be getting dry,...
Platinum Cookies is a frost feathered frickasee of the lungs, mind and soul, my friend...

And when your mouth is feelin' all cottony and such, remember to quench your cravings and gargle well with DRINK!©

DRINK!©
IT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE GARGLING!!!

Now available in As Much As You Want size.